Chapter 1

[The year 2006]

"that girl is really quiet, huh? but her technique seems powerful" Gojo Satoru, who was sitting on the staircase with his best friend commented. Looking at the girl who was training on the grounds, with the other second years, Nanami Kento and Yu Haibara.
his best friend shook his head "Satoru, every powerful person might not be as loud as you are" 

Satoru smirked at his best friend "I'll take that as a compliment, Suguru" 

they kept looking at their juniors practicing, when they saw the girl falling from exhaustion "Her technique is good, but she has weak stamina" Gojo Satoru said with a frown "Such a waste of a technique" his friend Geto Suguru glared at him "don't say that"
"why? it's the truth" Satoru shrugged, looking at the girl breathing heavily on the ground, her classmates Nanami Kento and Yu Haibara asking if she was fine... 

After drinking water and taking a few deep breaths, you felt better "Let's go again" you said standing up
"don't push yourself too much, Y/N" Haibara said with a worried look... 
"yeah, try to calm down properly," Nanami said in a serious tone, as always... before you can argue, Haibara saw their upperclassmen, Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru watching them...
"oh! Our upperclassmen are here, you should go and stay with them until you feel better"

After being pushed to sit with them, Nanami and Haibara went back to sparring. 

"Hello!" a soft voice next to you greeted you, you bowed a little even though you were sitting. "hello" you replied 
"I am Geto Suguru, and this is Gojo Satoru," Geto said while indicating Gojo with his thumb "I think you know us?" Geto asked while glaring at Gojo who didn't budge even after the greeting their junior gave them.

"yes," you replied with a nod... a few awkward seconds passed.

Gojo suddenly laughed mockingly, the laugh was towards Geto. but he asked you "You are not going to introduce yourself?" 

Geto was not happy with his friend's behavior, but he looked at you for your reply.

"Sorry, I forgot... I am L/N Y/N" you said while bowing again 

"you forgot to introduce yourself, even after Suguru introduced himself?" Gojo asked in a mocking tone 

"It's okay, it must be stressful after all that training," Geto said with a soft smile

"I'm really sorry, I did really forgot it" you said while bowing slightly again... 

Geto waved his hand, dismissing your apologies "we good" he said, Gojo looking at you with a frown... 

That was how you two noticed each other first...

[Present Day]

Gojo was in the jujutsu high after his mission to Sendai, seeing a familiar figure... a figure he didn't see from a long time... 

you were on your phone, searching for Yaga Masamichi's phone number in your phone... it's been a long time since you came back to your alma mater, remembering you only had Nanami's phone number in your phone anyways, so you were about to call him but-

"yo! long time no see" you heard a voice behind you, you turn to look at the man, who was grinning at you 

"Gojo Satoru" unknowingly, your words came out... 

"yeah, THE one and only" he said with a smirk.

"it's nice to meet you again" you said, even though you didn't feel happy or sad seeing your upperclassman who never had a proper conversation with you in school.

"I know, it must be nice to see me again, Y/N" he said the smirk on his face never leaving him

you bowed slightly, not knowing how to respond, which made him frown

"why did you suddenly came back? if my memory is correct, you suddenly left the school without even saying good bye to your upperclassman" he said wondering when you became that attractive.

"I had to leave for some important family business in the USA" you said looking at the tall man. who you always thought was handsome, but never really thought of as anything other than your upperclassman.

"and that is?"

"my father caught an uncurable illness, which.. was the reason I had to move to the USA with my family" you said remembering the sudden events that happened, that fateful year... "I heard what happened here though" you added

"and how did you hear the gossip, Y/N?" he asked with a smirk, the memories flowing in... but there were so many questions in his mind too, if your father was ill all these years, why come to Japan now? what did you do in the USA... but he kept it to himself.

"I had contacts with Nanami" you said, not wanting to ask about his best friend, which you thought was the best upperclassmen you had from Gojo's age group... 

"I see, so he likes gossiping with you..." he muttered under his breath, a clear emotion was not seen from his blindfolded face "so? why are you here alone then?" he asked.

"I just came back to Japan, and this is the only place I am used to" you said, remembering your cozy dorm room, you had when you were young.

"Ah-ha? so what are you gonna do now?" he asked while raising an eyebrow, which you didn't see, obviously.

"I want to meet Yaga, and then find a place to stay, and start my life as a sorcerer again" you didn't want to tell this blindfolded man about your plans, but you know he would at least say where Yaga was at.

"I can show you a place to stay, but it's quite expensive" Gojo smirked.

you raised an eyebrow to his reply.

"curious, huh?" he smiled "the apartment I live in, the next door house is empty" he said while getting dangerously close to your face.

you took a step back making him laugh "no blushing or something?" he asked.

"money is not a problem" you said ignoring his comment "I want to know how the place look first" you said while thinking, of course money was not the problem, staying next door to the most annoying person was... 

"you don't look interested though, but oh well, first Yaga, isn't it?" he asked with a small smile "come on, I'm actually going to meet him as well" he said while tilting his head to the road, which had colorful leaves on the ground, because of the autumn

you two started walking together 

"you are quiet as ever" he said with a small chuckle "you never talked with us much" he added 

"so, How was USA?" he asked while grinning