29 | Wedding

I was too lazy to proofread sorry 😭 Also could anyone please check if my newest oneshot uploaded or not? I can't tell. It's supposed to be called 'maneater'

Komaeda was very confused during the whole wedding process. He had never seen the wedding of humans.

"Do you take Hinata Hajime as your husband?"

He nodded. "What? Of course I do. We organized a whole wedding, why wouldn't I want to marry him? I said yes to his proposal, I-"

"Hurry up and kiss him," He told Hinata.

"Baby, you're supposed to just say 'I do'. It's tradition,"

"What? But I obviously do! I love you, Hajime!"

The guests laughed and Komaeda blushed, embarassed. "I don't understand..."

"It's okay." Hinata cupped his cheek. "I love you too, baby. Do you want to share a kiss now? We're married,"

"Ah, yes!" He grinned and wrapped his arms around Hinata's neck. The brunet smiled and dipped Komaeda before kissing him.

-

"That was all so confusing!" Komaeda told Hinata as he cut the cake. "I didn't know there were so many traditions!"

"Baby, we're supposed to cut it together and then feed it to each other, it's a tradition"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He said.

-

"What?? Why would I throw the bouquet? Father paid so much money for it, and it's so pretty... I want to keep it,"

Hinata rubbed his back. "Baby, you're supposed to throw it and the one who catches it will get married next, it's a tradition,"

"...I see..."

-

"Why is no one else dancing?" Komaeda asked. "They're all staring... am I doing it wrong?"

"You're perfect," Hinata said. "We're supposed to dance on our own first,"

"...is it a tradition?"

"Exactly,"

"...okay..."

-

Later, Komaeda was nowhere to be found. His husband was very worried and looked everywhere, until he finally found in in the restroom. He was sitting on the ground, knees pulled to his chest.

"Nagito?" Hinata asked. "What's wrong?" He crouched down next to him and pulled him close.

"I-I did everything wrong..." he whispered. "I thought today would be fun, but everyone was judging me... It's not my fault I'm not a human... I don't know how this all works... I know we just got married, but... are you sure you want to spend eternity with someone so... so dumb? And uneducated?"

"What? Of course I do. And you're not dumb. You're the most amazing person I know." He kissed his forehead. "How about we celebrate your way now? Show us all some godly traditions!" Hinata grinned, helping him up.

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure,"

Komaeda opened the door and they entered the hall again. "Alright then!" The pale God smiled brightly. "Father! Servant!" He called out. "I want to show everyone how we celebrate weddings!" He said.

"Finally!" Servant said. "Human weddings are so boring!"

"Alright then, show 'em how we do it!" Haruto grinned.

"Hajime, let's get on the dance floor!"

The brunet nodded. "As you wish,"

Once they stood in the middle, the humans stared at then, confused. Hinata himself had no idea what was going to happen next.

Suddenly, Komaeda disappeared.

"Up here!" He called out from up in the air. "Hajime, catch me!" He said before falling down. The brunet frantically ran to catch the pale man. "Now spin around fast. This is supposed to symbolize the first meeting,"

The brunet spun around with Komaeda in his arms.

"Now throw me on the ground! To show conflict in the relationship!"

"What? I'm not doing that-"

Komaeda threw himself on the ground and laid still for several seconds until he sat up. "Help me up!"

Hinata grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Kiss me,"

The two men kissed.

"This symbolizes our love," Komaeda smiled softly. "It looks better when it's hundres of Gods and Godessess doing it in sync, but... I like this dance a lot. It's so wild!"