sick (steph catley)

Y/N POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling the need to throw up, I rushed straight to the bathroom and knelt down by the toilet and threw up.

I had tears in my eyes as I hate throwing up.

I was soon caught off guard by someone holding my hair back out of my face so that it wouldn't get anything on it. I turned around and was met with Steph.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up." I said feeling guilty.

"No, no it's okay, let it all out sweetheart." I reassured me.

I throw up again.

"sorry this is disgusting." I say.

"No it's completely normal y/n it happens to everyone don't stress about it." she helps calm me down with her free hand as she rubs circles on my back.

I hadn't thrown up for like 2 minutes.

"You all done?" Steph asks me.

"yea I think so." I reply.

I stand up and wipe my face with some tissue and flush the toilet.

"again sorry about that." I say still feeling guilty.

"darling you don't need to be sorry and I'm glad I was there with you to help you if anything." She says.

"thank you so much Steffy." I say.

"it's no biggie I'm always here for you no matter what y/n." She tells me.

"same goes for you Steph." I say back to her.

"anyways shall we go back to bed?"

"mhm." I say as we both make our way out of our on-suite bathroom and back into our cozy bed.

Steph and I lay down on the bed and as I did she says.

"come here." And she pulls me on to her.

I soaked into the warmness of her chest, how did I get so lucky? I asked myself.

"let me know if you need anything sweetheart." Steph tells me.

"okay, I will thank you." I say back to her 

it's been about an hour and neither of you can sleep.

"steph." I say.

"yeah." She responds.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up again." I tell her.

"oh sweetheart, let's get you to the bathroom." she says and she stands up.

I stand up behind her and follow her into the bathroom.

I go and sit in the same place I was sat before and as soon as I do I was sick in the toilet once again.

"steph you can go back to bed if you want to I don't want to be a pest and keep you up all night." I tell her.

"the only pest around here is kyra." Steph laughs.

"nah I love kyra." I say back to her.

"But steph there's training in the morning and you need to be rested." I tell her.

"No, in the morning I'm calling jonas and me and you are staying off as I'm not letting you train and I'm not letting you be alone either." Steph says in a sort of strict manor.

"Steph I'm not letting you miss time playing football to help me." I say back to her.

"No y/n we're both staying here whether you like it, or not." she tells me.

"okay fine but I'm actually gonna throw up in a sec." I say.

"okay." Steph says as she holds my hair back out of my face once again.

I throw up and I don't think there's even anything left in my stomach at this point.

"steph I'm all done." I say to her as I start to clean myself up.

"Okay, do you want new clothes or are yours okay?@ she questions me.

"I think mine are alright." I say.

"alright let's go back to bed now for real this time." Steph says as she leads me back to our warm shared bed.

We get into bed and I get pulled onto Stephen's chest once again.

"I know I've already said this but I really am sorry about keep you up and shit." I apologise to her.

"darling, I've told you so many times that you don't need to be sorry and you never have to feel embarrassed about anything around me, I'll always support you no matter what okay?" she tells me.

"okay I love you steffy." I say as I cuddle into her more.

"Love you too sweetheart." She says back to me.

———————————————————————————

felt like doing one for Steph as I've done one for all the other ausenal girls.

This is a little but short but was just a random idea I guess!

762 words!