she saved me (ona battle)

right so pretend Ona is still at United for this x

Y/N POV:

I was out with the city girls but they'd all left and I have no clue where they went.

I was trying to head out of the door but I was stopped by a man who was quite strong who held onto me and wouldn't let go.

"let me go!" I shouted loudly.

"no." He said firmly.

"please, let me go!" I continued to shout.

I heard someone come up behind me.

"hey she said let her go!" the girl said.

I recognised that accent a lot is was definitely a foreign accent.

I looked behind me and was met with Ona, me and Ona usually don't get on like in games we always have banta and are always shoving each other over but she was sticking up for me for once.

"no she's fine with me, right?" the man asked me.

"no I want to go with Ona." I sobbed.

"see!" Ona said pulling me out of his grip and into her chest.

"ugh." The man said and walked away.

"where are the city girls?" One asked me as I clinger onto her .

"they left." I say.

"what where?" Ona asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"do you want to come and sit with the United girls." Ona asked.

"okay." I replied.

as we walked to the table where the United girls were some dodgy men kept staring directly at my chest.

I moved further into onto to try and hide myself from them looking at me.

"what's wrong?" Ona questioned.

"people keep looking at my chest." I said.

"I'll go grab a shirt from my car for you after we've sat down with the girls, alright?" she said.

"okay thank you so much." I thanked Ona.

"of course." She replied.

once we'd got to the United table I sat down with maya and Mary as I knew them from England camp.

I also knew a few other girls from England but they weren't at the table.

"heyyy y/nnnn." maya said as I sat down and Ona walked out to her car.

"what are you doing here?" Mary asked from mayas other side.

"all the city girls left and then Ona found me when this guy was trying to take me." I replied.

"I thought you and Ona didn't like eachother though?" Maya asks.

"I mean I did but she saved me so.." I said.

"Yeah fair." maya said.

Just then Ona came back in carrying a United shirt with battle on the back of it.

"ew." I said as she handed it to me.

"do you want people looking at you or not?" Ona said.

"no..." I replied.

"then put it on." she told me.

I pulled the shirt over my dress so that I was covered, it was a little bit big but it was okay.

"never in my life did I ever think I'd be wearing a United shirt whilst playing for city." I said making all of the girls laugh.

tooney walked over.

"Y/N!" Ella shouted as she saw me.

"ELSSSSS!" I shouted jumped up from my seat and hugging her.

Ona was laughing at us.

Ella had always been someone who I felt comfortable with and would tell everything to.

"why are you wearing a United jersey with the name Battle on the back?" Ella whispered in shock.

"because these old men wouldn't stop looking at me so Ona gave me a jersey." I whispered back.

"I thought yous didn't like eachother." Ella asked still whispering.

"well, this man was trying to literally kidnap me but Ona saved me so I don't hate her as much anymore." I whispered.

"ohhhhh.... But are you okay?" Ella asks.

"yeah I'm okay." I reply giving her a smile and then going back down to sit next to Ona.

"hey you alright?" Ona asks me as I sat down.

"yeah I'm good." I said.

"you look so tired." Ona says.

"I am." I reply.

"come here." Ona says pulling me into her side and gesturing for me to put my head on her shoulder.

"thank you." I whisper into her shoulder.

"of course gorgeous." Ona responded.

———————————————————————————

sorry I haven't been able to do one of these Ona while because I had football on Friday a tournament on Saturday and training today and I have training tomorrow too but I will try and post tmr to so please give me ideas.

if any of you'd have one shot books please make ones of Kyra and mention me in it because I NEED more Kyra stories in my life.

777 words!