you're so good with kids (katrina/ mini gorry)

MINI POV:

"Y/n." I said to my girlfriend.

"Yeah, you alright?" She questioned.

"I think it's about time you've met my daughter as you're my girlfriend and you still haven't met her." I said.

"Oh my gosh! Yeah of course!" She said excitedly.

I was so happy she said yes because that could have ended up the wrong way but I'm glad she's happy to meet her.

"Okay, get ready and we'll go over and collect her from charli's as she's stayed the night with charli and her boyfriend."

"Mhmmmmm." She replied.

"We'll leave at 10, sound good?" I questioned.

"Yeah, perfect." She said sending me one of her signature smiles.

I love y/n so much.

I called charli letting her know that I'd come pick harper up at sometime around 10.

CALLING CHARLI:

Hey charr-M

Heyyy miniiii -C

How's everything gone with harps? -M

Perfect! She's been an absolute angel as per usual -C

Aw, that's great I'll come pick her up around 10 is that alright? -M

Yeah that's fine -C

Okay thank you so much I'm letting y/n meet harper for the first time! -M

Ooo hope everything goes alright mini -C

Yeah I hope so, she's really excited -M

That's good -C

Yeah it is but I'll see you in a bit as I've got to get dressed and shit -M

Alright, see you in a bit -C

See ya -M

CALL ENDED

I hope ready and it was 9:55

"are you nearly ready babe?" I questioned my girlfriend

"Yeah, I am." She said as she walked down the stairs and met me at my front door.

"Okay, let's go."

We got into my car and I sat in the drivers side, y/n in the passenger seat.

I placed my hand on top of her thigh and left it there the whole drive.

Y/N POV:

Minis hand stayed on my leg the whole drive and I couldn't help but get butterflies like I know we've been together for a while now but it still gives me butterflies when she does things like this.

We pulled up outside of charli's house and knocked on the door waiting upon the arrival of charli and minis daughter, I was excited to meet her daughter but also a tad bit nervous just in case she didn't like me or anything.

"What you thinking about." Mini asked me which pulled me out of my trance.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I said.

"She will, trust me she loves everyone." Mini said which calmed me down a lot.

"Okay, I hope so." I said

Just then the door opened to reveal charli holding a little girl who was about 2 or 3, she had blonde hair which was tied up in little space buns.

"hi mama." the little girl spoke to mini.

"hey baby, this is my girlfriend y/n." Mini pointed to me.

"hi!" She said happily to me.

"Hey gorgeous, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Harper!" She said with a big smile.

"That's such a sweet name!" I said.

"Thank you so much for looking after her charli, but I think we've got to go now, come on harps." Mini said.

"Alright, I'll look after her anytime you need me to, she's such a pleasure to have here!" Charli said with a smile while handing harper over to mini.

"I want y/n to hold me." Harper said.

"Okay darlin." Mini said as she passed me over harper.

I was so happy that harper warmed up to me so fast.

"Hey harper!" I said to her.

"Hi." She said whilst wrapping her arms around my neck as I held her with my arms.

"Let's go home now." Mini said.

We waved goodbye to charli and sat in the car I strapped harper in her car seat and went and sat in the passenger seat in the front of the car.

"Mummy, can you play with me when we get home." Harper asked.

"Baby I'm sorry I can't I've got to go to training." Mini replied.

"No I wasn't talking to you I was talking to my other mummy." Harper said pointing at me which absolutely melted my heart.

"Yeah, of course I'll play with you, what do you want to play?" I said to her.

"I will show you all my teddies and toys and then we can pick when we get home." Harper said.

"Okay!" I said.

I turned back around just to see mini smiling at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing, you're just so good with kids." Mini admitted.

———————————————————————————

Sorry that this is a little bit short but I love harper so much like she's an absolute icon.

Thank you so much for 2.5k reads! 🤍

I'm soooooo excited because I'm going to the england vs Sweden match in Wembley on Friday!

815 words