live (lauryn mccabe)

ELLAS POV:

I was on live doing a battle against some random person who requested to battle with me and everyone on the live was asking to see some of the girls.

I weren't over to Katie to see if she'd go on the live but only earnt a go awayyy.

I went to teyah and I just received a look which went "go away"

so my last bet was Lauryn and y/n.

I knocked on their door and there was a quiet "come in"

I let myself in and was met with y/n both in bed and y/n was holding a fast asleep Lauryn.

"aww stop that so cute." I said to y/n.

"yeah she is so cute." y/n replied looking at Lauryn.

"anyways I came in the ask if you want to be in my live because everyone's begging to see on of the players." I told y/n.

"oh yeah sure!" she replied.

I sat down on the bed Lauryn and y/n were laid together in and passed y/n my phone.

"heyyy." she said.

"right what do I do now because I've never done a live before." Y/n asks me.

"Look get someone to go on the live with you." I tell her accepting someone request to join the live.

"what the hell it's a cake." She says.

"oh shit not him again." I reply.

Lauryn wakes up from her sleep.

"what's happening." she asks in a tired voice.

"we're on tiktok live." I say to my sister.

Y/N POV:

"hey gorgeous." I say to Lauryn as she looks up at me.

"heyy." she says quietly.

all of the comments on the live are saying "THEY'RE SO CUTE." And things like that.

"I'll be back in a second you guys just stay on the live okay?" Ella tells us.

"okay." I reply.

I accept someone's invite to join the live and a man is on there.

"hi." I say.

"hello." he says.

I remove him from the live.

"jeez he's a bit dodgy isn't he?" I say to Lauryn.

"yeah." Lauryn replies.

"y/n let's do the spinning me around thing." Lauryn says.

"okay." I reply.

I set the phone up on my vanity and get someone on the co host to sing the song.

(if u don't know the dance thing then this might not make sense)

"you're spinning me around."

I put my hand above lauryn's head and she turns around.

"my feet are off the ground."

I pick lauryn up and she lifts her legs off of the ground.

"okay I don't know anymore." Lauryn says and I just laugh.

We get back into bed and it's now my turn to lay my head on Lauryn's chest.

"I'm gonna do a battle with this person." Lauryn tells me.

"okay." I say watching the screen.

while we were doing the battle the man starts saying stuff to Lauryn like "why do you look like that."

"Like what?" I say raising my voice a bit.

"like ugly." the man says.

"what the fuck you can't chat shit mate you literally look like your from the ice age." I say to the man.

"So don't you go chatting shit about my girl because you don't know anything about her." I tell the man again and he leaves.

"someone got a bit scared." I say laughing to myself.

"I love you." Lauryn whispers to me.

"love you too laur." I reply.

Ella comes back I got the room.

"hey guysss." Ella says.

"can you take your live back now Ella I'm done with lives for today." Lauryn tells Ella.

"yeah course, bye loverssss." Ella says smirking as she walks out of the room.

"I didn't even know what was going on in that live half the time." Lauryn says.

"no neither." I laugh.

"okay not come back here." Lauryn says pulling my head onto her chest and wrapping her arms around my waist.

we watched a move and drifted of to sleep pretty quickly.

———————————————————————————

I've actually got no clue what this is and I'm sorry if you don't understand what's going on in it.

you'd probably only understand if you've watched Ella's lives but yeah I just wanted to get a part out and like I said I'm running out of ideas to please tell me some ideas or players you'd like me to write about.

quite a short one so I'm sorry for that.

748 words