everything will be okay (alessia russo)

(sh)
Y/N POV:

it was england camp and I was sharing a room with Alessia, all of us were downstairs eating dinner and my ex girlfriend Leah Williamson was being very close with Alessia and I don't like Leah anymore, it's Alessia I like.

All of the thoughts of Alessia liking her and Leah turning Alessia against me were spiralling in my head.

it all just got to much and I walked but to my room without saying a word to anyone. I got back to my room and opened the bathroom door and just broke down on the bathroom floor.

I looked frantically for my blade, I know I'd promised myself and less that I wouldn't hurt myself anymore but I just can't not, it's the only thing that will numb the pain. Plus less wouldn't care anyway as she's gone off with Leah.

ALESSIA POV:

"where did y/n go?" I asked the girls as I saw her seat was empty.

"she walked away I just assumed she was going to the toilet." Esme said.

"she looked upset though bless her." Chloe added.

"I'll go find her." I said as I got up from my seat at the table.

"alright." the girls said.

I walked down the corridor towards the lift that went up to the rooms, I pressed the number 2 for the second floor and got to where mine and y/ns shared room was.

I unlocked the door with my keycard and as soon as I stepped in I heard cries from the bathroom.

I didn't think twice before opening the bathroom door and I was met with y/n sitting on the floor holding a blade with blood all on her wrist.

"shit y/n." I said.

"less I'm sorry- I know I said I wouldn't it's just.." she stuttered.

"look let's get you cleaned up and then you can tell me after alright?" I told the poor girl.

"okay." she quietly responded.

I got her to stand up and come over to the sink.

"okay I'm just gonna wipe it with this it might sting a little but it will make it feel better." I said.

"mhm." she replied.

I wiped her cuts with the anti bacterial wipe and she winced at the pain.

"sorry darling but this is going to help okay." I told her.

she just nodded in response.

she still had tears running down her face.

"everything will be okay, I promise." I told her wiping her tears from her cheeks.

I bandaged her arm up and tidied up the bathroom a little and went into the bedroom where y/n sat.

"do you want to watch a movie?" I asked her hoping it would relax her a little more.

"yeah." she said seeming a bit more calm which was a good sign.

Both of us hoped into my bed and I put my arms around y/n pull in her close to me letting her know she was safe.

a little while into the film I decided to speak up and ask the question that had been going round in my mind since I first came into r he took and saw her on the floor.

"y/n." I said in a calm voice.

"yea you okay?" she asked.

"yeah I am but do you want to speak about why it happened earlier, I'm not mad or anything I'd just like to know so I can help you, but if not it's okay." I asked her respecting her privacy though.

"uhm okay." she said.

"so, this is going to sound really stupid but it's well you know how me and Leah broke up it's because like at dinner she was being like super close to you and i thought she would make you against me and stuff, I don't know it's silly." y/n admitted.

"ohh y/n I would never go against you and especially not because of your ex either." I told the sweet girl laying next to me.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"for what?" I asked in confusion.

"earlier, that you had to see me like that even after I'd promised you I wouldn't do it anymore." she apologised.

"y/n, you don't have to be sorry, you were struggling but just promise me you won't do it anymore and you'll tell me if you need help okay?" I told her.

"I promise less, for real this time." she promised me.

———————————————————————————

thought I might try writing one of these types of stories because yeahhh

I LOVE ALESSIA SHES SO SWEEEEEEETTTT

trying to post one of these every day but will let yous know if I can't post and tell me any players you'd like me to write about!

I need yous to tell me if there's any Kyra books you know!!!!

808 words!