Chapter 5

It was almost 8 o'clock and my parents think I'm in bed. That early, I don't know how they bought it. But they did. I got ready for tonight.

I managed to find an old pair of jeans that haven't been worn yet. So I put those on and a flowy, black, see-through shirt. I curled my hair so it laid on my back in big thick swirls. I had these big silver hoops, that shined through my black hair.

I hopped out the window and waited at the side of the house for Darry. Soon enough he came in his truck. I smiled and got in the passengers side.

"Hey!" He smiled at me.

"Hi!" I closed the door. He started driving out of my neighborhood. We talked and talked the whole ride there. Which went by really fast.

He opened my door out of the car and walked me in. There was every living Greaser in the city of Tulsa. Loud music, dancing, drinking, smoking. This party was awesome! Everyone's heads turned and looked at us. They all recognized Darry and they were glad he came. Maybe he works so much he doesn't get to see these guys.

"Darry!!!" "What's up, Darry!!!" They all yelled and one got him a beer. It made me smile to see all these guys so happy over him. Because I felt the exact same way.

"Darry!" One Greaser yelled over the others. He yelled Darry's name again but louder.

Darry turned to that guy with a beer in one hand and his other arm around my waist.

"Yeah?" Darry answered.

"Who's that broad next to you?" He asked eyeballing me.

"This is Lia." He hollered back.

"How are you?" I waved at him.

"Are y'all dating?" Another asked.

"I don't- no." Darry answered. I wish I was dating him.

"Oh. Okay!" They responded. Darry and I looked at each other and laughed.

The party went on and we danced and talked and drunk the whole time. Darry and I got closer and closer to each other. as the music went our mouths pulled to one another. All of the sudden the door slammed open and everyone turned to the door. All of the Greasers stared down at the door. The presence of Socs was in the room.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" A Soc asked very strictly.

"We ask the same question dipshit." Dallas fired.

"Watch it, Slick!" A Soc warned.

"Look, this ain't a Girl Scout Convention we don't want any of yer cookies!" A Greaser yelled throwing a beer bottle at them. Then both gangs started yelling and screaming at each other.

"ALRIGHT!" The leader Soc Bob yelled loud and clear.

"We're leaving. But, we'll be back ya Greezers." He warned.

Darry held my hand and stared at them as they left the party.

"Are you alright?" I asked Darry holding on to his muscular arm.

"Here, let's go outside." He suggested taking me to the door. I held on to his arm as we sat on the porch.

"I don't know how you deal with them Socs." He said.

"I don't either." I shrugged my shoulders. His arm snaked around my waist and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Lia." He said.

"Yes." I gazed at him. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. My hands went up his chest and around his neck. I felt so good. I got lost in our lips.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!! I finally got around to updating this!!! Tell me how you like it so far!!!! I have the whole storyline for this ready, so this story will be around 13-15 chapters.
-Sarah