Chapter 10

-------------Then Next Night--------------
I packed everything that I needed to live at the Curtis'. It was just clothes and my pillow. I took one last glance at my room. I shut the door. My parents were asleep so I tip-toed out of my house. I stepped out into the darkness of the night. The street lights were the only thing lighting up the night.

I walked to the Curtis' in about ten minutes. I knocked on their door. No answer. Then again, it looked like no one was home. I didn't hear the guys socializing. The lights were on. But then I noticed that the door was open. I took a step in the house. Absolutely no one. I walked into the house. I put my stuff on a chair in the dining room. All of the sudden an idea came upon me. I bolted out if the house. I ran outside searching for them. First stop, Buck's.

------------------Later On-----------------
I was walking back to the house. I didn't find anyone at Buck's other than really happy drunk Greasers. When I got closer to the house there was music coming out of the house. So someone must be home. Then I walked in. All heads turned. All of the boys were here.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked. They all greeted me and Darry came over to me.

"Hey babe." I grinned at him while he picked me up and kissed me. I was surprised by this.

"Get a room!" Steve yelled.

We stared at each other while the guys just kinda stood there awkwardly.

"Where were you guys?" I asked them.

"There was a rumble." Soda said.

"Didn't you tell her Darry?" Ponyboy asked. Darry was silent holding me, "I forgot to tell you." He sighed.

"No wonder you guys look all beat up!" I added. I started to clean up their wounds and take care of them. All of them. Even though they didn't really care if I took care of them or not, I felt bad so I did. The rest of the night all the guys were talking about the fight that all the Greasers won against the Socs.
--------------------------------------------
One more chapter!!! Then I start a new FF!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂