Chapter 6

I woke up to the same noises on the roof again. So I knew Darry was here. I threw on something cute quick and ran down the stairs.

"Good morning, Mama!" I hollered into the kitchen.

"Morning my Lia." She responded doing something in the kitchen. I didn't pay attention to what she was doing. My eyes were glued to what was going on job the backyard.

Someone was stepping down from the ladder so I assumed it was Darry. I opened the slider door and met up with him. His face lit up when he saw me. I'm sure mine did too!

"Hey Lia!" He smiled. We talked about the usual. But we were flirting kinda at the same time.

When we stopped talking we just gazed into each other's eyes. Then the slider door opened making look behind.

"Um Lia, I need your help with something inside." She said eyeballing Darry negatively.

"I'll talk to you later." I smiled at him.

I went inside with my mother.

"What do you need mom?" I asked.

"Nothing." She replied making food in the kitchen.

"Then why'd you ask for me?" I questioned confused.

"You were talking to a guy." She said defenseless.

"Can I not talk to guys?" I asked. She said nothing.

"I don't like you talking to those boys," she started, "they are trouble!"

I don't know what to say. Now she says this! What will she do? I'm really starting to like Darry!
------------------------------------------
Next chapter will have more! Sorry this one is boring like others!