Chapter 11

------------------Days Later----------------
Today was Darry's last day working at my parents. I haven't talked to them since then. I was sitting around at home waiting for Darry to come home. Steve and Soda were sitting in the dining room doing whatever. Pony and I were watching TV, flipping through the couple channels.

I heard the door open. Darry walked in.

"Hey Darry." Pony said. I got up off the couch.

"Hey babe." I kissed him.

"Hey Lia." His arm curled around my waist.

"How are ya?" I asked him.

"Tired." He yawned then his head turned. A car pulled up in front of the house.

"Wonder who that is." He stated.

Then the person knocked on the door. Darry went over to open it. He opened the door. "How can I help you?" Darry sounded cautious at first.

"Darrel, right? Is Lia here with you?" A familiar voice asked. I walked over to the door. There stood my father; and mother next to him.

"Can we talk to you?" Dad asked.

I looked up at Darry, he shook his head 'no' at me. I gave him a look that I'll be fine. I stepped out of the house into the dark of the night. When Darry walked away from the doorway my mother slapped me. She started cursing in Italian.

"Why did you leave?" She asked firmly.

"I didn't want to live at the house anymore, and I have a boyfriend now!" I explained.

"Lia, you could've told us before you ran off like that!" My dad yelled.

"I should've. But you shouldn't have told me that I couldn't have a boyfriend!" I retorted. We all got silent, mom and dad looked at each other.

"Are you gonna make me come home?" I asked in the urge of bawling.

"No." My dad said.

"Is this what you want?" He questioned.

"Yes." I sounded hopeful.

"Okay."

They both slowly walked away. Away from me. They started up the car and drove off. A grin grew on my face and I ran inside.

"What happened?" Darry asked from the kitchen looking at me. I ran up to him and kissed him for a long time!

"They let me stay." I grinned.
--------------------------------------------
Now that I finished this I realized that it was really bad! 😁 Sorry! But I did want to finish it before I started a new one. This was also really short too!

Okay my new FF! If you read the Authors Note at the end of Just a Bit of Love I wrote that I will be writing a Sodapop/Two-Bit Fanfiction. I still plan on doing it! I'm working on it, I'm writing more and coming up with ideas for it! So look out for that if you are interested!!!!