Chapter 1

My parents bickered back and forth in Italian. My father wanted me to make my own decision but my mother really wanted me to get a college education. I really wanted to wait. I didn't know what I wanted to do.

I peered over at my clock. 11:00. I'm 19, shouldn't I be hanging out with my friends at this time?! Heck, I don't know. I decided wether or not to sneak out. If I did sneak out with my friends they would probably just make fun of the Greasers and encourage the boys to go out and fight them. I don't know why we always have to start the fights. I guess it's because we feel better than them. It bothers me that all my friends talk about these people behind their backs and try to hurt them. We don't even know them.

Some Greasers were in my classes and they were nice to me. I don't know if it was because I was a girl or what. But, they were nice!

The phone next to my click on the side table started ringing. My parents stopped talking. Everything except the phone was silent. So I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered weakly.

"Lia? You still up?" Cherry asked.

Cherry lives across the street from me, so we were very close at a young age. Even though we may not agree all the time and she's a year younger we forgive each other.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"You wanna go out with me and the guys?" She offered.

"Wait, who?" I asked confused.

"Well....You know....," She sighed then mumbled softly in the phone, "Bob and the guys."

I didn't like Bob and his friends. They picked on Greasers and I really don't think it's fair. Plus they were just jack offs. I can't stand them.

"Lia?" Cherry asked.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Please." She begged.

"Ugh." I moaned.

"Yay!!!" She cheered.

"Meet me outside my house in ten." I demanded.

"Okay!" She hung up.

Then I hung up. Damn. I sighed to myself.

I started to take off my night gown when I heard footsteps outside my door. I immediately hopped in my bed and put the covers over me. Then one if my parents opened the door. I faked my sleep.

"See Maria, I told you she was asleep." My dad whispered.

"Bah!" She cussed.

Then the door closed and my eyes opened. That was close. So I quickly got dressed and opened my window. I shimmied down the drainpipes. I looked around for Cherry then I saw her walk over to me.
-----------------------------------------------
I know, you were probably expecting my Sodapop/Two-Bit FF first but I just couldn't wait to start this one!!!

If you haven't guessed which Greaser it is, it's Darry. I know it's boring so far but you'll get some Greaser action next chapter:)

Okay I wanted her to be like the first generation here in America because I haven't read any FF like it so I decided her to be from Italy. Well, her family, you get the idea!

The other FF I will try to get up but I'm kinda waiting because that one is actually written in notebooks just like Just a Bit of Love. But I free wrote this one if you know what I mean. Okay, time for me to shut up!

-Sarah