Chapter 3

"Lia, Lia, Get up! Get up!" My mother ran through my room opening my curtains wide open. The bright sunshine made me creak open my eyes. I groaned and got up.

"Eh!", She came over with a piece of clothing and slapped me with it, "Get up!"

"Why?" I moaned.

"Because, we're going into town!" She yelled and her heels clunked on the floor out of my room.

I got out of my bed and walked to my bathroom straight across my room. A red dress hung on a hanger on the shower curtain pole. Then some black heels on the tile floor. I took off my clothes and put on the dress, and slipped on the shoes.

"Mama!" I called.

"Yes." She answered.

"What do I do with my hair?" I asked her down the steps of the stairs.

"Come down here, I'll quick do it." She responded barely making it English.

But my mother is fantastic at hair! She can cook, clean, give advice, everything! I love her to death!

Soon enough we left the house and went shopping. It felt like forever. My mom bought clothes for us but it was hard for me to pay attention to what she was buying. I kept thinking about Darry! There was just something about him that I found just so alluring! I wonder what he would think of me. For the shortest time I've known him I had the biggest crush on him!
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry!!! Super boring chapter!!!! I had writers block at the time and I just had to finish it up. Now I have ideas and I'm really excited!!!!!

I took a break from this FF because I had writers block and I needed to focus on school! It was really beating me up. But I tried to stay in touch with you guys on Instagram.

Anyway, if you don't follow me on Instagram and you haven't read my Imagines, go read some from my Imagines/Preferences book please!!! I would appreciate it!!!!

And the woman in the picture is Sophia Loren, in case you were wondering. And yeah that's kinda the outfit and hair she had in this chapter. Sorry for the long caption!