🦁Savanaclaw: Lion's anger

Leona, Ruggie and the Savanaclaw students looked at the two Housewarden's in surprise. Riddle stepped forward. The lion boy looked up curiously "Well, well, if it isn't the Heartslabyul kids. And is that Jack, did you transfer to Heartslabyul for us, frosh?"

"No. I just don't feel like celebrating the underhanded accomplishments of a bunch of cowards." Jack replied as another group of Savanaclaw students emerged from the shadows. Leona realized he had been betrayed. "Filthy traitors!"

"You have tarnished a proud tradition Night Raven's. As dorm head of Heartslabyul, a dorm focused on order, I cannot overlook this. Riddle looked annoyed.

"Listen, kiddies.–save your heroic speeches for someone who cares, all right?" Leona looked on mockingly. Ruggie smiled looking at the group "Honestly, coming into our territory with only a handful of people? It's like you WANT a beating.

Student Savanaclaw. "You want us to take care of them, Boss?"

Leona looked at her group "Sure. Have some fun with them." The students rushed towards the two but Nito rolled his eyes "Riddle I'll take care of these muscle brains you take care of that other half." Riddle nodded as the two proceeded to attack.

Riddle. "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Collars appeared on the necks of some while Nito just snapped his fingers.

KRRISH

Golden portals appeared behind him and hundreds of gold chains immobilized everyone behind Nito who looked bored "Weaklings. Try as you might to free of it is impossible. My chains are made divine elemental power so be good pets and stand still."

Savanaclaw Student: "Man, the Housewarden's are no joke."

Jack, Ace, Grim and the rest of the Savanaclaw freshmen were amazed. They were numerous but still only a second both Housewardens had managed to immobilize or they get knock out.

Leona was disappointed "Tch. I knew those idiots would be no match for Riddle and the new Housewarden." The Hyena Boy laughed derisively "Shyeheeheehee! Maybe not! But that doesn't change the fact that they were too late to save Diasomnia." The blond smiled "How greedy. So greedy that you fell into my trap." Lilia appeared at his side "That's a quite interesting claim."

A green-haired boy approached Nito's group watching Leona's Savanaclaw group. "They seemed right on time to me." Leona's group stood frozen as another boy this time with silver hair stood next to Lilia "That's right. Thanks to them not a single one of the Diasomnia House players got hurt."

Ruggie froze at the sight of the Diasomnia ones, "What? How? I saw you get swallowed up by the stampede!"

Cater stopped next to his Housewarden "Oh! About that.... Turns out those were actually duplicates of me, cast with my signature spell Split Card."

Leona was confused "What?"

Cater: "I must admit, I love the House Diasomnia costumes - they're so extra! I'll DM you some of my selfies later." He looked at the fae who smiled amused "Is that right? If I had known you were such a fan, I would have gladly loaned mine."

Cater was flattered "Such a sweetheart! Although I think yours would be a little small for me."

Leona was now annoyed "Alright, can we get down to the point?"

Lilia looked at the two "Nito and Riddle told us all about it. So we made him put on that little charade for us." Nito looked at the Savanaclaw leader "You thought you were playing your game but.... Since I traded them for fake copies. You had already fallen into my trap like a rat wanting cheese. Malleus is safe and sound and I'm sure he's now helping the civilians right now as we speak. It's over Leona."