⚜️Characters⚜️

Notes:

- This will between the chapter Winds, Waters and Ice. Nito Nazuna 8th Archon. (Recommended reading but u can also start this first if you want) Yuuki is no Archon yet as well Chiaki as a Sovereign Dragon.

-Nito will never mentions this until is necessary.

-This wouldn't affect the timeline.

Difference:

-The chapters of TW will happen with some chance in mind.

-Nito will try hard not to roast the students because of the hilarious Great Seven being the famous cartoon villains he looked when he is a kid.

Main Character

Nito Nazuna: Ruler and Archon of Luminaris as well.

Characters who are closest to him:
-Lilia, Silver, Malleus, Ruggie, Leona, Riddle, Epel, Idia, Azul, Jack, Kalim.

Heartslabyul

Riddle: Riddle has always admired him ever since he helped his dorm room stop he's Overblot phase. He always takes the opportunity to spend time with him as he treats him not simply as a companion but as a paternal figure. Something his mother didn't have to him and secretly calls Nito sometimes when they are alone, Father. He would never admit it in public and Nito didn't bother either."

Trey: He loves spending time with Nito making sweets and cakes. Nito even shared recipes for some of Luminaris' sweets.

Cater: Loves to take selfies, always incised Nito to make his own Magicam profile since by his looks and gift of singing seemed very popular in NRC.

Deuce: He is a very laid back guy and have a great respect to Nito.

Ace: He is a very hyperactive boy and a bit mischievous. But like Deuce he has so much respect for Nito that he even admits that Nito would be the perfect candidate to be the Housewarden of Heartslabyul and at the same time Elysian Dorm.

Savanaclaw

Leona: Leona doesn't trust Nito very much and doesn't like him to teach him things. But he is sympathetic with the blond as he has respect for him.

Ruggie: Ruggie's jokes don't work against the blond nor his magic towards Nito.

Jack: He has great respect for the blond for his strength and intelligence. He considers Nito as his role model since that time he stopped Leona's Overblot.

Diasomnia:

-Lilia Vanrouge: Both are immortal and fathers, they talk about their children with pride, Nito never lets him cook and calls Lilia, Mini Ei for his horrifying way of cooking.

-Malleus Draconia: Nito was the one who always accompanied him besides punching Sebek to knock him out so he wouldn't bother them,

The blond was the only one who not only invited him several times but also invited him to eat at Elysian Dorm when Lilia ends up in the kitchen in Diasomnia, he praises Nito for being a fantastic cook and always treats him like a normal person.

-Silver: He considers Nito as his uncle, since he treats him as such. The blond jokes that he should come with him and meet Ryoto and Nicredo.

Sebek: Nito's annoying brat who sometimes ends up being a punching bag for the Lux Archon.

Octavinille

-Azul Ashengrotto: Nito does not approve of the style of business that Azul did in the beginning but everything changed when his own Overblot happened. Azul wants to know how to learn how to make a better business so since Nito has formed a nation and has maintained it for 4,600 years it shows that he knows when business is good or not.