⚜️Prologue: Fine i do it myself⚜️

"Really, Crowley? Nito looked annoyed at the director and then at the abandoned building "..."

The headmaster approached the doors calmly "It's the only thing we have available, at least it will protect you against the weather elements

The headmaster approached the doors calmly "It's the only thing we have available, at least it will protect you against the weather elements."

Nito followed him looking around the place, dilapidated corridors, a living room in a mess and dormitories also in the same state.

Crowley looked on with a smile "I'll go right now to do more research on how to get back to your world. I'll bring you the things you need later. Stay here and don't wander around the school. Goodbye~*"

He watched as Crowley shot out of the dorm at full speed while Nito cursed under his breath ".... You stupid little crow..." He surveyed the living room as he sighed in disappointment "This building is so bad it could collapse in time." He then noticed a tail sticking out behind the couch "Whoa~* Whoa~* It's not right to break into someone's house~* Grim-chin ~*."

He watched the tail wag as Nito crossed his arms "Come out." The cat came out from its hiding place "Hah.... The security here is the worst. It wasn't that hard for me to sneak in."

The Archon felt curious "Tell me. Why are you so intent on getting into Nigh Raven College?" The cat with flaming ears lowered his head "I always wanted to join Night Raven College. I have magic and I want to be the best mage.... But the carriage never came to pick me up..."

The blond knelt down petting Grim's head "You just wanted to join the school.... But Grim, the way you did isn't right, it's wrong and you know it but.... Well, we'll do this." He stopped petting the cat "I'll let you stay here and I'll try to convince Crowley to let you in and two.... I want you to apologize to him for the trouble you caused at the ceremony entrance entrance and not cause again here and to Night Raven College."

Hearing that Grim thought for a moment before nodding wordlessly. The blond smirked at the answer and looked up at the roof watching as raindrops began to fall on the horrible building and the worst part was seeing downpours on the roof ".... Well, if I want to refurbish it I'll have to ask permission. Little ghosts~* I know you're in there, you three can come out."

"