❤️Heartslabyul: Learning from your mistakes

Nito looked furiously at the burned statue and then at the two of them, especially the cat "Grim! I just look away for a second and the next thing I see is this mess? " Crowley was also furious "Unacceptable! They just burned a statue of the Great Seven!"

Crowley glared angrily at the two "And you. Your name!"

"Ace Trappola... First year." The two looked at the two responsible. Crowley growled in annoyance "Since you guys accidentally burned the statue as punishment after school you will clean 100 windows."

Nito rolled his eyes as Crowley looked at the Archon "I hope you can control them this time." The boy next to him rolled his eyes "..... I make no promises but I will do what can be done to control these untamed useless horses."

Ace/Grim: "EH!"

Nito walked towards the two as he looked serious "You guys better not make me use my powers because.... You don't know what I'm capable of when someone manages to piss me off. got it?"

The two nodded as they went to class.

Later...

Nito and Grim were in the cafeteria waiting for the ginger boy. "..." The blond boy seeing that he's 15 minutes late rolled his eyes "He must have doused out to us but.... Hehehehe..."

A golden portal appeared above them both as a boy fell to the ground.

PAMP!

Nito looked with a look that could kill anyone. "I warned you. I put you and Grim a secret Archon spell so that in case you did anything the spell would bring you back to me. You can escape as many times as you want but you will end up coming back anyway from the beginning. And so will you Grim. Don't even try or you'll come back to where I am."

"Huh!" Grim looked in shock.

Ace growled in annoyance "And why do I have to-"

FWISH!

Nito had his Ra*bits Vanquisher on his neck,
Ace shut his mouth as he saw how sharp the weapon was "Now, to clean up." The blond's voice was very intimidating and gave off an immense aura of Lux energy.

The two began to clean up making sure they were spotless.

Nito watched the two of them work as he saw someone enter the cafeteria "Oh.... Sorry to bother, is the cafeteria closed?"

The blond looked at the blue haired boy "I'm afraid you're late, they closed hours ago."

"I was hoping to get something to snack on. I don't want Riddle complaining about me eating fast food."

"I see, you're from Heartslabyul. Well, I can cook something. The Cafeteria can also make some dishes as long as we are responsible for cleaning up. I can fix you something but I would like you to keep an eye on them in case these two do something stupid."

The boy nodded "Thank you, my name is Deuce. Deuce Spade."

"Nazuna Nito." The blond smiled as they shook hands before Nito headed for the cafeteria kitchen while the blue haired boy watched over the two. "...What did you guys get punished for?" Hearing that Ace looked at the boy "We accidentally burned the Queen of Hearts statue."

"You burned the Queen of Hearts statue?!" Deuce shouted in surprise while Ace nodded as they continued to clean up. In a while the three of them stopped as they smelled the delicious smell before Nito came out with tray of food ready for Deuce "Here, here it is."

Ace and Grim gulped at the sight of the delicious plate of pancakes as the blond left it on a nearby table and Deuce sat watching amazed at the sweet "That smells good, I didn't know you were so good at cooking."