❤️Heartslabyul (Final): Heart of the Tyrant

Nito looked on guard "..." He knew he was powerful like Archon but he had to be careful, Riddle in part is a human being but he needs to beware of the Overblot. He held back with the golden Musou no Hitotachi but now he had to be more careful, the goal was to save Riddle not kill him. This was not the Archon War.

Crowley looked worried and tense "We have to free Riddle before his magic runs empty. Otherwise he might even lose his life."

Grim looked confused "But what is the Overblot!"

Crowley began to explain.

Crowley finished explaining as Nito looked serious "In short, by using too much of his magic and going overboard more than is limit and with his current mental state, the Blot took control of Riddle turning him into a monster out of control

Crowley finished explaining as Nito looked serious "In short, by using too much of his magic and going overboard more than is limit and with his current mental state, the Blot took control of Riddle turning him into a monster out of control."

Trey looked on guard "Then we must bring him back to his senses."

The blond smiled as he spoke loudly "Ace, Deuce, Grim. Teamwork. I know a technique that can help me. If I can get to him and make contact be any part of his body even only touch his skin. I'll be able to use my Plane of Euthymia."

"Plane of Euthymia?" Grim looked confused at the blond who readied his spear "Now is not the time Grim. I need you to distract him or draw most of his attacks."

Trey stood next to him "Let me help you. I have failed as a friend, I should have acted sooner. We'll get you out Riddle."

"Trey... You..." Riddle glared angrily at the group as they began their attack.

Deuce: "Come out! Cauldron!"

Ace: "Jumbo Gust!"

Grim: "Taste my flames! FNYAHHH!"

The three attacked with their magic creating a chain of explosions.

KABOOM!

Nito smiled as his polearm glowed and pointed towards the arrows "Your attacks don't compare against an Archon."

FLASH!

KABOOM!

Nito saw several arrows shoot past him towards the blue-haired boy "Deuce!" The boy couldn't avoid them even when he tried they were going too fast.

FLASH!

...

...

...

Nito stared shocked "Cater!"