❤️Heartslabyul: A unexpected guest

Thunder roared as rain fell heavily on the campus.

Elysian Dorm

Nito watched from the window as the rain came through. So powerful was the torrential downpour that the headmaster had to force the cancellation of classes today.

The blond had a cup of coffee sitting on one of the long sofas in the Main Lounge of the dormitory.

Grim was sleeping peacefully beside him.

TROOOM!

From the window he watched as the thunderstorms and rain raged past.

"!!!" He noticed someone under a huge tree. "Who is that?" He carefully stood up and grabbed an umbrella from the closet and went outside careful not to get soaked.

The wind was strong not so much for Nito as he walked towards the person "What is someone like you doing here?" The blond noticed the horns too. A dragon? He thought as the taller young man turned around curiously "Oh.... I usually like to be here even in bad weather, this tree is even able to protect against the rain and enjoy the solitude. I heard that the dormitory and its prefect. You."

Nito blinked for a few seconds "My name is Nito Nazuna. What's your name?"

???: "Nito, what an unusual name. My name is- No, I prefer you not to be aware and it's better for your benefit. I assure you, but I will let you choose a name for me."

???:" Better for you not know my name. I don't want you to see me in fear like the others." He thought to himself as the blond thought of a name. "Uhm... I know , Tsunataro."

The horned boy looked up in surprise before nodding ".... Come. it's not good to be here, even with the tree protecting you from the rain you can still feel the wind."

The older one was surprised as he dragged him towards Elysian Dorm.

Elysian Dorm/Main Lounge.

The dragon horned boy looked at the Lounge in amazed, "So this is the Elysian Dorm. I heard you repaired it with your magic."

Nito approached him carrying two cups of coffee "No big deal, I just used my powers to create the materials." The older boy looked with his beautiful green eyes at the place "It's an amazing place, hard to believe it's the same abandoned building I visited days before. The architecture and design don't look anything like the rest of the world of Twisted Wonderland. Now that I fall you are a god from another world."

"We could say so but in reality I am a God from a world called Teyvat. Rather known as Archon and we are divine deities who are above our nation.

"I see." The taller young man took a sip before looking at the window ".... As the Great Seven."

"That's right, we are known as the Ten. 10 Archon and 10 elements. Anemo representing wind, Geo representing the rock, Electro representing the thunder, Dendro representing the plants, Hydro representing the water, Pyro representing the flames, Cryo representing the ice. I have authority over Lux which represents light, lastly there is Shadow/Void which represents darkness. Each Archon rules each nation and represents their ideal and his element."

"Oh is that so?" Tsunataro asked curiously as Nito nodded.

"Monstadt is the nation ruled by the Anemo Archon, Barbatos. The god of freedom and wine. Better says... This god is the most laziest god you will meet."

"Next is Liyue ruled by the Geo Archon and the oldest of the 10. He is known as the god of contracts and Mora, meaning money in that world. Break any contract with him and you will suffer the wrath of the rock."