🦁Savanaclaw (Prologue): Meeting with the headmage

Days later.

Elysian Dorm.

Nito carried Grim as they entered the main dining hall for students. Who greeted in unison.

"Good morning. Dorm Leader." They all greeted as the blond smiled "Good morning, I finally see you've settled in Elysian Dorm."

One of the students nodded "It's much better than Heartslabyul."

The blond smiled sitting down with the group "That may be so but.... Don't neglect your studies and remember we have to take turns doing the Elysian Dorm chores."

"Understood, Dorm Leader." Everyone replied in unison as Nito smiled while a ghost set down a cup of coffee in front of him.

Later...

Night Raven College Campus

The rest of the morning classes had been typical with Crewel and Trein. Nito who was carrying Grim who had already gotten used to this place even though he had only been on campus for a few days. He stopped to look at the window without saying anything.

He was thinking about Luminaris and the others. He only hoped to get home as soon as possible. He had responsibilities as an Archon... And as a father.

"Nya. Nito, come on. We'll be late for our next class." The cat looked up at the blond-haired boy who smiled, "Sorry I got a little behind."

It wasn't long before noon came and the lunch break arrived. The former idol met up with Ace and Deuce and they headed to the cafeteria. As they entered to the surprise of the three they saw a more packed crowd than usual.

Nito raised a brow "What's going on in there?"

One of the ghosts shouted. "That famous out-of-town bakery is serving their products. It only happens once a month. Their stock runs out fast, so hurry up!"

Many students waited anxiously in line.

Heartslabyul Student A: "Give me three chocolate croissants!"

Heartslabyul Student B: "Woo-hoo, I got an egg sandwich this month, these things are GREAT!"

Ghost Cafeteria: "We're out of egg sandwiches! There's only one deluxe one left with ham and cheese."

The ginger-haired boy looked at the counter "Oh man, everything looks amazing. I'm going to see if I can grab some." Deuce who was standing next to him also looked at the products "Wow, they really look popular!

Nito noticed the cat break free from his arms. "Grim, what...? Huh?" He noticed the cat scurry running forward knowing what he was trying to do "..." Out of nowhere a portal appeared next to him and a chain emerged wrapping around Grim "FWNYAH!"

The blond idol looked at the cat "Grim.... I know you're trying to sneak in. Don't even think about giving me any more trouble."

"But..." The cat answered back but fell silent as he saw Nito's ruby eyes turn golden "Hai..." Niyo notice Ace was planning to do the same but Nito shot him a stern and cold look. "Don't even think about it, Ginger boy."

Ace stopped as he's eyes met Nito with a cold stare. The blond had unbelievably tamed these two troublemakers for the moment.

It didn't take them long to get what they wanted. Grim showed with a victory face the product he had bought "FNYAHAHAHAHA!".

Nito was relieved to get these two troublemakers under control. He still couldn't let his guard down as they had uncontrollable tempers.

Myahahahaha! I'm going to savor the taste of this victory!" Grim was too distracted.