⚜️Prologue: A college?⚜️

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, the number one in this world.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most....

ーFor you, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow your heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even the stars to ashes,

Ice that imprisons even time,

Great trees that swallow even the sky,

Fear not the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs and yours,

We have but little time left.

Don't let go of that hand, at all costs.

Welcome to the wonderful world of villains.

...

...

...

A blond began to open his eyes seeing only darkness all around. This had left him confused. "What the... I don't remember ending up here, I was in my room at the Valyrie Palace."

He touched around him noticing that he was inside a coffin "Hu Tao.... You have balls to pull a prank like this on the Second most strongest Archon. But if you even think of having buried me, I'll blow up the damn Funeral Parlor..." He noticed his clothes had changed to a strange robe.

He then noticed that the coffin began to heat up abnormally "Fuck, Hu Tao. Tell me you're going so far as to give me a cremation."

At that instant he released an aura of lux elemental energy that shattered the coffin.

KRACKOM

Nito elegantly landed on the ground and looked from side to side, this was not his palace. He was not in his golden palace but in a strange room with coffins floating around "..."

????: "What the... Wait... You're awake, what are you doing awake?"

Nito looked down to see a strange cat "A talking cat?"

????: "I'm not a cat, I'm the great Grim! So quickly give me those clothes, human."

Nito had a tremendous urge to kill this thing, does he not realize he is in front of an Archon, a God or is he too much of an idiot to challenge the second most powerful Archon in Teyvat.

The idol smiled "Oh~* How cute~* A creature asking a God to get killed." Grim looked annoyed "What, are you on drugs?!"

Nito: 💢 "You little rascal..."

Nito summoned his Rab*ts Vanquisher and pointed the tip of his golden weapon at Grim followed by his surroundings where hundreds of golden portals surrounded the cat before summoning hundreds of golden energy blades.

PWHASH

At that instant a lasso immobilized the cat "What is this lasso?"

????: "This is not a mere lasso. It is the lasso of love. Ah... You must be the new student. You should check on your familiar who has broken a number of school rules."

Teraphy ArchonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara