Years later.

*two years later*

"Lydia look here!"
"No look at me"
"Lydia smile!"

The same old chants heard from all over the room, Lydia stood and followed orders happily. Her life in New York was awesome. A few months after she moved to San Francisco she was recognised by a modelling company which took her to New York. And now, Lydia stood at a red carpet about to acclaim this year's winner at MTV VMAs.

Her body hugged a soft sheer fabric by Versace. It hugged her curves tightly. She felt like a princess, her hair was dark leaving the blonde in the past. Her makeup was soft, nothing glamorous. Her high heels shone against the light, the small diamonds reflecting beautiful pictures at the wall. Lydia posed, her body moving all the right ways. Paparazzi loved her for that, they didn't have much work to do. All they did was yell her name, and oh how Lydia loved that.

"Lydia come" her manager motioned to her. Lydia nodded and looked back at the paparazzi blowing them a kiss before waving goodbye. Her heels clacked, her hips swayed side to side making everyone see that she is and will remain the model of the year. She smiled at the people around her, Beyonce, Selena Gomez. A lot of awesome people stood and waited for photos to be taken of them.

This year's VMAs were held in Los Angeles, and that made Lydia a bit scared. She knew nothing was going to happen to her, she was a famous person now. But a feeling grew inside her stomach tying it in a knot. She still didn't know who was nominated and that rocked her head. It just made her more nervous.

Her manager took her backstage where they put some stuff on her. She didn't mind being touched all around, she was used to it by now. It was her job and she understood the importance of everything.

"And in 10 you start." The manager said pointing to the stairs, an envelope sat in her hands and her confidence grew big. She smiled counting down the seconds as her feet took slow steps up the stairs. Three, two... one.

Lydia walked on the stage, her confidence radiating through the whole room, people cheered, yelled and clapped for her. She felt like God, she felt seen and so important. Her footsteps stopped in front of a microphone.

"Hello Los Angeles!" She yelled, cheers were heard erupting after she spoke. A smile plastered on her face. Her heart thumping against her skin. Oh she was so nervous. "I'll cut around the bush and tell you all what you have been waiting for." She whispered more to herself than to the audience, a drum roll was heard lightly playing in the background. She opened the soft envelope in her hand, she took a deep breath smiling at the audience. "And this years winner in the 'best video' category, that will win a Moonman is..."

She took out the paper, her heart pounding heart. Some band she's never seen before was nominated. Their name familiar, but not clear enough for her to recall any meeting. She turned back to the audience seeing their faces lit up with impatience. "Tokio Hotel!" She yelled into the microphone. Cheers erupted from the audience again and there she saw 4 people stand up. They looked the same. The four boys that once were her friends stood up hugging each other tightly. Her heart stopped as she watched them. She clapped her hands still observing the situation, her manager spoke into her ear, "Smile bigger, you look distressed" and that's exactly what she did. She took the award in her hand waiting for them to come up on stage.

Bill came up first, his mohawk high as ever, it was sharp. It looked like it could cut through anything. Heavy smokey eyes complimented his face, his smile so big it made Lydia smile, then came Georg. He was smiling but not as much as Bill. His hair still down to his shoulders, the colour a bit lighter than it used to be. Then came Gustav, he looked a bit different, on his face now sat glasses, a huge grin plastered on his face. He looked cute. And then Tom came. A smirk spread on his face, his eyes scanning Lydia up and down. His eyes locking with her, that smirk still staying up. She shifted slightly under his eyes, they weren't uncomfortable.. they just looked hungry.

Bill came closer and hugged Lydia. It wasn't a friendly hug though. It was more of a nice gesture. Lydia shook hands with everyone else. Toms' hands were warm as they always were, the contact sending shivers down her spine. After they let go, her skin screamed to be touched again. She walked back letting the band speak into the microphone.

"Oh wow this is.. wow. Guys thank you all for your years long support. Without all of you we wouldn't have made it. A special thank you goes to Lydia, who hopefully will one day come back. Without her, we all wouldn't have made such a fantastic album that's coming out next week. Cheers to all of you! Thank you so much!" Bill said, his voice soft. He raised the Moonman into the air as he said the last sentence.

Lydia furrowed her brows slightly, did they not recognise her? She was right behind then how could they not know. She was shocked, they made an album about her, they said her name. Were they still hurt? I mean it has been two years now. Surely they forgot all about it. She watched as they walked away celebrating with the award in their hands. Lydia walked back to the microphone awarding a few more people before the night ended.

The after-party was soon to start and Lydia rushed to her hotel room. Bodyguards behind her opened the door letting Lydia walk in, there stood her makeup artist ready to change her whole look. That sweet very soft makeup look turned into a darker, more of a full glam look. Red lips complimented her hair in all the right ways, she looked absolutely stunning. She smiled as her stylist showed her the dress she was going to wear. It was a black 1992 Chanel dress. Lydia gasped at the sight. The silhouette of the dress was covered in gold chains and it was oh so beautiful.

Her eyes fluttered back to her stylist watching his eyes smile at her. She ran towards him swooping him into a tight embrace. "It's beautiful, thank you" she whispered into his ear, letting go moments later. She untied her robe leaving her in a stick on bra and some nude thongs.

The stylist took the dress off of the hanger letting it slide onto Lydias' body. It fit her perfectly, as if it was made for her. Her hair was getting its' finishing touches, a bit of hairspray letting the curls fall freely. She had a side part, a big blowout. Her hair slid down her back to her hips.

Her manager came to the room looking at Lydia with his jaw dropped. "Honey you look amazing" he said walking around Lydia to see her in all her glamour. She smiled walking to the big mirror that waited patiently for her arrival.

"Wow" a gasp followed. Lydia looked at herself in the mirror in awe, she was left speechless by herself. She did look amazing. She always did. A confident wave washed over her, grabbing her purse Lydia was ready to rock that after party.

_________________________________

Don't forget to vote!