Pain of love.

*Flashback*

"Tom please don't leave" Lydia begged, her hands clutching Toms' upper arm. His gaze full of sorrow and guilt. He put a slight smile on his lips, his eyes filling with water. Lydia cried, the tears running down her face as she stared into his eyes. Her heart slowly tearing as he pushed her off.

"I have to" Tom choked out, a lump forming in his throat. It hurt. It hurt him so bad to leave her, after all they have been through he had to leave. He couldn't stay anymore, Bill was in trouble and he needed to get back. What hurt him the most was that he lied to Lydia this whole time. "I'm sorry love I can't stay" he pushed her away. Lydias' hands fell to her sides.

Her cries were silent, the tears streamed down her face faster than her heart broke. "Please" she whispered, the lump in her throat hurting. "Tom" she stepped forward only to see him step back. Lydia stared at him in shock, the step he took away from her was enough to tear her heart into small pieces.

"Bye" Tom said turning around and leaving. Lydia stood there speechless, the tears streamed faster. The lump in her throat getting bigger swallowing her whole.

—————————————————————————

"Jack come in with me please!" Lydia begged. It has been a year since Tom left, the scars on her heart still trying to find a way to heal. Her ryes were portraying mischief and playfulness and she tugged on Jacks' arm.

"Fine" he laughed walking into the shop with Lydia. She smiled up at him, her soft lips giving a kiss to Jacks' cheek.

They walked around the store looking at everything and anything. They held hands for the millionth time, but it still made Lydia feel butterflies in her stomach. The stole glances as they laughed.

Their slow steps taking them to the magazine section. Lydias' eyes washed over the shelf, her eyes caught on a picture of Tom. She stepped forward grabbing the magazine. "Tokio Hotels Tom Kaulitz in action again, he was found with a new girl exiting a bar. Turn to page 8 to read more" Lydia read in a whisper as she looked at the boy smiling up at her from the front page. He still looked the same, and that pained Lydia. She turned to look at Jack who was minding his own business looking at some magazine himself. Lydia turned the page and there she saw Tom with his hands wrapped around a girl, then a picture of Tom kissing her neck, then a picture of him smirking as she sat on his lap. She read "Tokio Hotel, the famous band from Germany known for their pop-rock music hides a beast behind them. Tom Kaulitz alongside with his twin brother Bill Kaulitz are the main stars and attractors. The bands guitarist Tom seen yet again with another woman leaving a club yesterday night. Tom is known for his player ways, as every other night he's seen with another woman." Lydia stopped reading, feeling a tug on her chest.

Her eyes slightly filled up with tears as she looked at the photos of him one last time. So he was in a band now, he was a player now. He even had a goddamn twin brother. What else did he lie about.

Lydia scoffed as she put the magazine back on the shelf, stealing one last glance at Tom, she joined Jack.

__________________________________

Heyaa soo this is a shortie again, I absolutely love making flashbacks especially because it brings the story together.

I was thinking of making a playlist for this "book" lmk if you'd like to hear it!!

Don't forget to vote and leave me some feedback 💕