Flashback of the hurt.

Five years ago

Lydia walked down the stairs, her eyes widening when she looked at the boy sitting on their sofa. His dreads fell perfectly on his shoulder, his hat covering up his soft roots. He smiled at her opening his arms.

"You came back?" Lydia muttered, shock spreading through her voice, her body frozen. "Tom I-" she stuttered looking down at the floor.

Before Tom could say a word a voice called out. "Babe! Could you bring me some water?" Tom eyes shot up the stairs, a guy stared down at him. Shock spreading on both of their faces. Toms' eyes shot back to Lydia. His jaw clenched, his arms falling to his sides. His once loving and adoring eyes turned into the eyes of hate, hurt even fucking disappointment.

Lydia stood on the stairs. Her head spinning. He fucking left for 3 years, breaking it off minutes before he left. "Tom what are you doing here?" She asked, her eyes staring into his. Her lips trembled as she took another step down, her body finally gaining strength.

"Came to surprise you, I guess you forgot I existed." His words were harsh, they were full of hate. Lydia sighed, "it has been 3 years. You broke up with me."

"Lydia who is this?" The guy spoke up again. He took slow steps toward Lydia, his arm snaked up to her waist as he held her tight against him. His gaze was hard on Tom.

"No one, forget it." Tom scoffed taking one last look at Lydia before he left.

__________________________________

Okaaay, so this one is just a tiny little chapter because I feel bad for forgetting to post one earlier. And I also needed to give a bit of context to the story of why Tom can't stop thinking about Lydia.

If you like this story I would really appreciate if you gave me some feedback, I'm trying really hard😭

Don't forget to vote!💕