Wake up.

"Lydia fucking hell wake up" Gustav shook Lydias' shoulders harsh. His eyes wandering her body up and down, his stare confused. Lydias' eyes slowly fluttered as her eyes hit Gustav. "Finally" he said softly, his hands dropping from her shoulders to his legs, "what the fuck did you take?" He laughed to himself plunging into the sofa right next to Lydia.

"Hm?" Lydia turned her head to Gustav, her eyes trying hard to stay open. "What?" She muttered, her words slurred up. Her head fell back, the sudden impact waking up Lydia fully.

"Lydia" Gustav looked at her in surprise "what the fuck" he muttered, his hands finding their way to her rosy cheeks. His eyes looking into hers. "What did you drink?" His words soft, they glazed Lydias' mind the way flowers slowly bloom. The way the warm sun hits the skin in summer, the way a fish swims through the river.

"Gustav why did he come here?" Her words seemed desperate for an answer, but she knew she wouldn't get one from Gustav. "Why out of all places did he come here? It hurts" she whispered, a small warm tear fell down her cheek landing on Gustavs' thumb. He gently wiped it away smiling at her.

"Lydia, even though it hurts there was a reason. You forgot for a reason too, and you remember for a reason also. There's no need to cry over the past when a perfect future is in front of you. Don't let one thing get to you and make you crumble down. You are too strong for that to happen." He stood up as he said those words, slowly walking towards his car he looked back at her. "Now come, we have a race to attend" He smiled at Lydia throwing her, her car keys.

—————————————————————————

The dream lingered her mind the whole time. The way it felt so real made Lydia want to cry, their place felt so real, he felt so real. "God" Lydia muttered, her hands slamming into her wheel. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath. Gustav was right, she won't let a person like Tom crumble her down.

The start of the race was soon, everyone pulled up on the start line, their engines revving hard and loud. The noise echoing in the canals walls. Lydia smiled, the adrenaline hit her hard and fast. She clutched her wheel, other hand on the clutch as she inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Ready" the woman screamed, her hair was long and blonde. A mini skirt glazed her legs and a black lace bra held her chest in place.

"Set" the womans' smile grew big as she looked at a car next to Lydia. She winked, twirling her hair between her fingers.

The clock was ticking slowly, the noise was loud and clear. Lydia waited for the next words to leave her mouth patiently. Her foot stepping on the gas making her wheels spin, she was locked in. The perfect way to start.

"Go!" The woman shot up her skirt, a red lace thong sat there covering almost absolutely nothing.

Lydia sped through the same old canal, she was like a rocket. No one was behind her, no one was next to her, no one was in front of her. And that's how it stayed the whole time. Stepping through the finish line people yelled her name, they made space for her and she knew exactly what to do. Her car spun in the space, her hand shooting up as she enjoyed herself. She stood up, her car still spinning as she smiled.

The photographer took an awesome picture. He smiled at her holding his thumbs up as he looked at it. It was a brutal portrait of Lydias' eyes perfectly looking at him, her smile big, cheeks rosy, her pointer and pink up in the air, her hair waved behind her. She looked beautiful.

She finally stopped as people cheered and cheered her name. Gustav ran to her, taking her into his arms spinning her around. Lydia laughed at his sudden appearance. "You did it! Again!" He yelled finally putting her down. His hands stayed on her waist, the warmth radiating off him making Lydia feel warm as safe.

She finally felt happy. Until the last car appeared, Lydias' eyes shot up to the black audi stopping next to them. She quietly groaned as she waited to see him again. Instead Bill stood up from the car. His mohawk high and pointy. His piercing shining as the soft light hit his face. A smile crept up his lips as his eyes locked in on Lydia.

"Hey!" He waved walking towards them. "Hi Gustav" he pulled Gustav into a quick hug as he looked back at Lydia. "Congratulations sweetie!" He jumped on Lydia, his hands crashing onto her back. His scent was strong, manly but sweet and warm.

"Bill" Lydia choked out, "can't breathe." Bill let her go quickly, his eyes filled up with sorrow as he slowly apologised. "It's fine don't wor-"

Lydias' words were cut off by a dark deep voice. She wished and prayed she won't hear it today, but God was clearly not on her side.

"Bill get away from this slut" his words cut straight into Lydias' heart. His face finally turned at her, his eyes were angry, unwelcoming and so uncomfortable on hers. He smirked watching Lydias' expression.

"If I'm such a slut why are you here? Came to man whore again?" Lydia whispered to Tom, his eyes widened filling up with more anger. Before he could say anything she walked away.

The only trace of her was that perfume Tom missed. His head was spinning because of the stupid dream he had. "How I hate her" he muttered to himself walking away with Bill by his side who laughed at his remark. "Sure you do Tom" he punched him lightly into his upper arm.

__________________________________

Hope you like this little plot twist I did here. Realised the story went too fast so I needed to calm it down a bit. Don't lose hope in me tho please!!

Don't forget to vote and leave feedback!💕