Thin ice.

Flashback

Tom walked out of Lydias' house. The knife in his heart lingering there until he sat down in his car. The brand new scent made him sick, not only that... he knew he lost Lydia for life. And that made him want to throw up.His mind kept spinning in circles as he started the engine. With the corner of his eye he saw Lydia run out, that bitch of a guy stopping next to her. Tom looked at them, a glare sent through the tinted glass windows as he sped away.

"That fucking slut" he murmured, the speed getting faster and faster as he sped through the neighbourhood.

That was the breaking point. That was the moment Tom gave up on love. With his fault lingering in the air, Lydia threw the oil into his flames. Like water and fire they worked together through thick and thin, like salt and pepper they made life taste bitter. Like Lydia and Tom they laughed, loved and admired each other like no one before. Like Lydia and Tom, they broke into nothing. The nothing that hurt, the nothing that flew like a butterfly through their head.

They seemed like two lost souls desperately wanting something. That something was love they had. Knowing very well it would come as they wished. The love they dreamed of every night. The love Lydia tried to find in Jack, the love Tom tried finding in all those women. It was the love they had, the secret glances, the kisses, even the arguments. They made them stronger until nothing could keep them glued shut. A gate that once held a heartbeat that played a soft melody, a warmth that spread out everywhere. That gate was now opened, abandoned and tore down. That same heart that once played a beautiful symphony now plays a broken record stuck on a time they were in love.

"Fuck it" Tom smacked his hands against the dense leather hugging the steering wheel. His head tilted back into the soft cushion. A tear slipped from his eye falling neatly onto his shirt.

And what was Lydia doing? Something she'll forever regret.

"Go away" she begged Jack, the words leaving her mouth as a whisper. Her eyes pleaded as she shielded her face. The tears running down soft, the warmth making Lydia scared more and more by each second.

"What" Jack demanded, his voice suddenly turning harsh and deep. With a swing of his arm he hit Lydia... again.

Lydia took the impact, not making a sound she looked back at Jack. She knew the routine by now as she went through hell before. Seeing Tom made all this worse, she wished someone would hold her as gently as Tom did. She wished every night Jack would crack and be nice to her. But he's just a man, and that's what he does. She was okay, to some degree. She felt empty whenever Jack would be nice to her, his sweet words reminding her of Tom, his face morphing into someone she once so desperately loved. Someone that once broke her into a million pieces that could not be restored.

Another hit met Lydias' cheek. She just looked at Jack dumbfounded. Did she even love him enough to put up with all of this? She did. Yes. With everything and anything she had left. No, that was a lie. She loved him with what was left for him. The rest was well reserved for the man she longed for. Everything she did ever since he left was for Tom, every breath she took he thought of him. She dreamed of him, her bed feeling colder than ever when his name cane to her mind. Never ending nightmares occurred to her, paralysing her body as she watched the man she loved die each and every night.

God. God was the only thing that kept her sane, she prayed and begged him to give her Tom back. To see him once, not even interact with him. Just to see that cheesy smile he had plastered on his face whenever he saw her. She wanted her Tom back, just as much as he wanted his Lydia back.

They wanted each other more than they hates each other. Faulty thing that they forgot what once erupted between them. A regret that once shined bright in their eyes was now something they buried deep down, not wanting to take it out. Not wanting to talk, see or hear. They wanted something they hated so much. And that was space. A break, a single line keeping them part. That line grew stronger each day.

Each day they hates each other more. With their love growing beside the hate, they gave up once and for all. Leaving all that was left in the past. The accident making it easier than ever.

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🎀

Fucked up || Tom Kaulitzजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें