𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽. | 𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝓻

hiiii againnn

my brain goes brrr with ideas 24/7

requested by: my one and only lo- fren! :D

no questions please

Dust x Boo (Friend's OC)

Yes, this ship's name is Sugar

-

Dust and Killer walked into the bar, it was a late and gloomy Sunday night. Nightmare would probably start making them work 24/7 as soon as the clock struck 12.

Thankfully for them, it was only about 8 PM. So they had a good while to get drunk before their boss got annoyed. They both sat on two stools by the counter, waiting for the barista to come by. Dust noticed their peculiar and new features. Black and white hair, almost like a Dalmatian he thought. They also had large, bat-like wings with white webbing that almost scraped the floor as they walked. It was new for Dust,to say the least. And they looked.. almost human. A thin tail with a small tuft of fur at the end held the cap to a random bottle.

Dust had no idea why he was paying so much attention to this barista, but he looked interesting. Besides, he'd never seen anyone look like that before. Suddenly Dust was snapped out of his thoughts as Killer tapped him on the shoulder. "Caught your eye on something, Dusty?" He asked, snickering. "Shut your asshole, Killer." Dust growled.

"You didn't answer my question~ Cmon say it, that barista is pretty hot huh?~" Killer smirked, crossing his arms on the counter. "I said, shut up. Don't you already have a boyfriend or something?" Dust snapped back at Killer, his mismatched eye glowing underneath the shadow of his hood. "No- I don't-" Killer realized how stupid he now looked. "Ok I'll shut up-"

'Good.' Dust thought, slouching his back and placing his chin atop his crossed arms. The barista was still serving drinks to others, it seemed like a busy night. Dust could almost feel bad.

Soon enough, the monochromatic looking barista had made it to Dust and Killer, greeting them. Now that Dust could see him face to face, he saw that their name was 'Boo'

He chuckled, thinking that was an odd but nice name.

"Hello? Sir? Your order?" Boo tilted his head, waving a hand in over Dust's face. The shady skeleton flinched, realizing just how long he had been staring. "Right.. sorry... vodka, please..." He mumbled, hearing a laugh from beside him. "Alright!" The mystical barista said cheerfully, turning around, his tail swishing in Dust's face. As soon as Boo was out of earshot, Killer nudged Dust again.

"So, Boo huh?~" He smiled smugly, making a stupid face. "Shut the fuck up. They just look different." Dust grumbled. "Yeah right, you think he's cute~~ I knew you were a gay ass simp-" Killer was cut off from his teasing as Dust slammed his head into the counter. Everyone stopped and stared for a moment, until going back to normal. "Oww- ok jeez-" Killer said, rubbing the side of his head in pain.

Dust was frustrated Killer, but the tearstained skeleton wasn't wrong... He was a bit.. entranced by the cheerful barista. "Here's your vodka! And your friend's- uh- is he okay-?" Boo came back over, setting down the cup of vodka for Dust and Killer's drink. "He's fine. Just got on my nerves." Dust said softly. "Oh, alright?" Boo shrugged, going back to his usual business.

About 30 minutes later, Dust had already gotten several shots of vodka from Boo. He didn't know if it was the drinks, or if it was just himself, but Boo had started acting a lot kinder around the shady skeleton. A couple moments passed, and you could hear someone arguing with Boo. They were saying his hair looked like a skunk, and that he looked weird for someone as ordinary as a barista. Dust wasn't really sure if that last one was a compliment or insult, but surely wasn't with good intentions.