ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤. ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕩 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣

its 4am and im bored so uh

Cross x Killer

Cross x Nightmare (?)

-

 "Seriously boss..? It's 6AM, what's so important now?" Killer plopped down on his seat, sighing and rubbing his dark eye sockets. Yeah, he probably shouldn't talk to his boss like that, but the skeleton couldn't help it.

 New footsteps step into the room, yawning and smirking at Killer. "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.." Cross snickered. "You wish, newbie." Killer spat back.

 Silence washed over the room as the two and their boss waited for Horror and Dust. Cross couldn't help but break that painful silence by nudging Killer off his chair, taking his seat. "That's my seat you idiot-" Killer grunted, raising his voice just so Nightmare could hear him and maybe help. "Hm? Couldn't catch that, you're too adorably small to hear~" Cross said, proud in himself somehow.

 Killer rolled his eyes, "You look so stupid wanting me so bad!" He shouted back childishly, getting up and putting his hands over his hips. "As if I'd ever fuck your ass, it's too good to be mine!" Cross shouted back, getting all up into each other's faces.

 Their hopeless bickering went on for what, 5? 6 minutes? Until Dust and Horror came in. "Oh look, it's dumb and dumber." Dust said in his usual hushed voice towards Horror. The two sat down beside Cross, tilting their heads at the current situation. Killer retreated back to another seat, still glaring at Cross with a light tint of embarrassment on his cheeks.

 Nightmare cleared his throat, sitting on his desk as he announced they were going to attack the Star Sanses again on their next trip.

 Time passed, with Killer sometimes jabbing his fingers at Cross's chest and pelvis, messing with the poor guard. Nightmare shot a glare at him, "Killer." The assassin silently nodded, grumbling as he left Cross alone.

-

Of course, heading into battle, Killer and Cross were first in line. As they clashed with the Star Sanses all Cross and Killer could talk about was how much they despised each other. "Why the hell is your sword so giant?! Yknow it'd be great if something else was that long!" Killer cackled, as Swap gave him a confused look. Cross shot back at Killer with another back-handed compliment. Stars knows how they're able to think of these while fighting...

 After a couple more, Swap decides to speak up, like no one else dared to. "Are you two a couple?" He says, defending from Killer with a bone attack. "You two act like a married couple even!" He continues, effortlessly knocking Killer to the side and blocking another tackle. Ink decides to chime in as well, because who doesn't want to know if their enemies are in love with each other? "Why wasn't I invited to the wedding??" Ink complained, helping Blue out with the back-to-back attacks from the Bad Sanses.

 Killer freezes in a fit of embarrassment, staring over at Cross who has paused as well. The battle was completely forgotten as everyone looked over at Cross and Killer. Dream drops down from a tree next to Ink and Swap, "You had to say something, huh?" He smiles, though pinches his nonexistent nose bridge and shakes his head. "Yeah, I had to! Look at those two dummies in love!" He points over at the two who are slowly walking towards each other.

 The silence in the AU is deafening, as most of the residents have evacuated par from Ink's orders.

 "You love me?" Cross tilts his head, away from everyone, away from the thought of Killer actually liking him. "Uh.. yeah, since a while..." Killer says back, looking down at the floor and cringing to himself. "How?? How'd I never realized??" Killer snickers, looking back up to Cross and Crossing his arms. "Honestly, you're pretty stupid soldier boy." Killer shrugs.