nine

CHAPTER NINE: The one where he wakes up.

The only thing on Lia's mind was getting this fight over and done with so she could go back to Zoro. Nami was at the boat with him to protect the map, whilst the other 3 were at the Baratie with Sanji to help fight Arlong and his men.

Zeff went to shoot Arlong whilst he wasn't paying attention however it did nothing at all, which isn't what Zeff expected, so he was attacked by one of the Arlong Pirates, Kuroobi and sent flying across the restaurant.

'Zeff!' Sanji made his was over, fighting the arlong pirates as he did so. He was good, a very good fighter in fact.

'gum gum pistol!' Luffy went to punch Arlong from a far but he managed to catch Luffy's wrist, pulling him towards him, before sending him flying into a post.

Sanji and Luffy were now both on the ground whilst Usopp was hiding, leaving Lia still standing on the stairs.

'what you waiting for?' Arlong taunted her.

'we heard about the death of your little friend, it's such a shame really, shame we couldn't be the one to kill him too,' Arlong continued, making Lia more angry.

'he's not dead,' Lia grabbed her Katana from her back and began swinging for Arlong, until he kicked her in the stomache, sending her sliding across the floor into Sanji.

Luffy and Arlong continued fighting and it wasn't going well for Luffy, arlong had chucked him out of the doors of the Baratie.

'you ok?' Sanji asked Lia.

'yeah, he has one hell of a kick on him,' she grabbed her stomache whilst also trying to stand up.

Lia ran outside to see them still fighting and Luffy still loosing, he was also soaked.

'arlong wait!' Nami shouted before Arlong could kill Luffy.

'i have it. i have the map, i got it for you just like i said i would,' Nami walked over to the two of them, Lia standing at what was left of the Baratie doors so she could over hear what was going on.

'nami, what are you going?' Luffy seemed very confused about what her plan was.

'i tried to tell you Luffy, i was never on your crew. I only joined up with you so i could steal the map,' that was enough to make everyone feel betrayed. she truly betrayed them all.

'sister nami's a loyal member of the arlong pirates, she has been for years,' Lia didn't want to hear anymore, she couldn't bear to here anymore so instead she ran back to the going merry to check on Zoro, to make sure Nami hadn't done anything else.

'you would not believe the day i've had,' Lia sat down next to Zoro.

'we should have never come here,' Lia's eyes started to water, holding Zoro's hand for her own comfort.

'when i was here many years ago my parents left me on that very dock you and Mihawk fought, and now Nami's leaving us in the same place, she betrayed us,' Lia was trying hard to start bawling her eyes out.

'no matter how many times betrayal and loss happens to me, it still feels the same every time. now it's just me, luffy and usopp for now. i hope you make it through, please make it through,' every time she stopped talking she hoped that he would open his eyes and tell her that it's going to be ok, or atleast squeeze her hand to let her know he can hear her.