one

CHAPTER ONE: The one where they meet

Lia has been searching for answers for years, she wanted to know where her parents are. The last she saw them was when they abandoned her at the Baratie years ago. The last thing they told her as they were sailing away in their ship was they were going to look for the One Piece. Lia doesn't believe in the one piece, she never has. In her eyes it's a death mission, a trap for pirates. They'll sail along the Grand Line and eventually all end up dead. The second her parents left her was the second she began to hate pirates, but it goes a lot deeper than that.

Her mission was to not only find her parents but kill every other pirate along the way, eventually ending with her parents no matter how dark it sounded. and of course if they were still alive, she had no idea, they could be dead at the bottom of the ocean by now. After years of killing and planning she decided the only way to reach her parents was to get the map of the grand line, sail it, killing everyone along the way whilst trying to search for the two people who abandoned her all them years ago.

This is how she ended up in Shells Town. she had been there 10 hours already, 9 hours too long. In her head the plan sounded quite simple but she didn't fully think it through, how she was going to get through hundreds of marines on her own. No matter her determination to get this map she knew it wasn't going to be easy at all. this is the only time she wished she had a crew of people, so she didn't have to do all of this alone. It would make it a lot easier to do such a difficult mission with some help.

Lia was sat at the back of one of the restaurants, she decided to rethink her plan but she knew she was running out of time, she couldn't stay in shells town for long it would look very suspicious considering she showed up without bringing a pirate to complete a bounty.

She was observing everyone, seeing if anyone looked weak enough to help her, maybe she could bribe them, or threaten them. The only people she saw were marines, a strawberry blonde girl, and two boys, one with a straw hat and another with blonde hair and glasses, but they looked too innocent too her. she laughed to herself upon first thought thinking they were also here to steal the map of the grand line, it would be a coincidence.

Lia was knocked out of her thoughts when a man with green hair, dragging a sack barged through the doors. He had clearly completed a bounty.
This didn't surprise Lia as she knew exactly who this man was, Roronoa Zoro, the Pirate Hunter. She didn't fear him as he is exactly what she wants to become. She had heard stories of him but had never crossed him before.

She was too busy staring at the back of Zoro to realise that a fight had broken out, he was now fighting marines and a long haired boy, who she had no idea who he was but based on his fighting skills she would assume he was no pirate. Before she could even blink he had jumped onto her table, knocking her food and drink off but also knocking a few marines out in the process.

'you owe me dinner,' she sarcastically laughed to herself, 'sorry,' zoro replied, she didn't even think she said what she did out loud, all she did was smile at the boy before he went after the long haired boy who she found out was the son of Captain Morgan, the man in charge of the marine base.
she thought about using this new found piece of information to her advantage, he looked easy enough to fight, Lia was no where a good enough fighter as Zoro but she was learning, she could easily take Helmeppo, go to kill and then when she begs him not too she will say if he gives her the map he can go without a scratch.

It was getting pretty dark and she needed a place to sleep. She had no choice but the wait until the morning to carry out her plan, she didn't care about the backache she was going to get she just needed a place to sleep so she sat inside of a supply cupboard that she had found. She just hoped that no one would find her because then she would be screwed.