Part 35: Cherry City

(Disclaimer: i dont know anything detailed about salem oregon, and the other states in america since im not from america of course so i might aswell tell you that there will be alot of inaccurate stuff despite me doing my best to research, anyways enjoy!)

"woah!" Rory gasped after entering salem center mall.

They were immediately crowded by fans trying to get their signature from rory, but the apostle literally has no idea about signatures nor she ever cared to have one herself. So she ignored them.

"Hell yeah!" Alex cheered entering the mall, "and you say the state got us covered yeah?" Alex looked at jenna.

Jenna nodded, "you're free to purchase anything you want since i guess you're considered a guest.."

Alex gestured john to come with him, "hey lets go buy some shit!"

John then started jogging to catch up to alex as they tried squeezing out of the crowd. Alex forgot that he totally left piña behind and she cant catch up to alex because of the news reporters pointing their microphones at the princess. She was getting overwhelmed before the armed guards had to back off the people away from piña.

But things were eventually came to calming stop after the army started walking in and that's where they really backed off.

Rory even though she's a very old 800 year old apostle, her only attention gazed on the colorful rainbow design in the distance of the mall with the glowing phrase of "candy".

And not only her, but lelei aswell, "lelei you want to go over there?" Said rory pointing at the candy section of the mall.

"I was already looking at that area, we are going there rory!" Lelei then tugged jenna's skirt again.

"Yes lelei?" Asked jenna.

"Can we go over there?" Lelei said pointing at the candy section in the distance.

Jenna immediately understood and immediately called in the security outside the mall to assist lelei and rory. Secretary bob too joined them as they walked towards the candy section.

Bozes and the other two ladies, hamilton and beefeater. They glanced at different areas of the mall but their eyes glared at the clothes area of the mall, the dazzling dresses being displayed catched their attentions the most.

Bozes looked at the two, "i guess we found our place to go girls?"

Hamilton nodded, "ohh you bet!"

"Right on ya! Lets go!" Beefeater said grabbing bozes's arm.

The people were immediately told to make way for the knights leaving grey and norma. Some of the agents started following the three knights, norma then looked at grey, "so... I guess we're just going to stand here? And.."

"Oh that's on you norma.. i.. have a destination to go.." grey said with his eyes glimmering as he looked at the distance of the mall.

"Dunkin.. donuts.." grey mumbled before he started walking at the fast food restaurant.

"Oookay..." Norma said flinging his arms around fidgeting the butt stock of his sword.

He then turned to his left seeing the nearest store he was at, he could barely read english but managed to somehow read the three big words that displayed on top of the entrance way of the store.

"Gam.. ing.. sec.. tion? Ar-cad-e?" Norma tried to pronounce with a confused look, "uhh.. well i guess. This is where I'll go.."

As norma went solo to the Gaming and Arcade section of the mall, piña was the one left because the other marines also went to the restaurant since simon was complaining he was very hungry and it was bugging everyone. Piña was being accompanied by secretary jenna along with army soldiers, the paparazzi party managed to catch up and started flashing piña with their camera flash.