part 21[happiness]

It's been three days since we became friends and his behaviour towards me is more good.he is not that cold yoongi i saw when we get married.he is opening his emotions towards me more and is talking to me more than before.i sometimes remember that incident when the mysterious man tried to.......but everytime yoongi came and suddenly all the bad thoughts vanishes.i am happy that i made the right decision one's in my life.becoming his friend is doing things better between me and him.he is more caring and soft hearted towards me.

It is morning,I woke up in my room and got freshened up and wore a t-shirt and tied my hair in a bun.

I went downstairs and saw him in the kitchen he was still wearing his night suit and was cutting watermelon.
I went towards him and said.
"Morning"while smiling.he looked at me and smiled as well and said the same.
"Go freshen up it's almost done"he said.i looked at him in disbelief and then at myself.seeing my reaction he made a confused face.
"Are you blind man.can't you see i am already ready"i said while scoffing.
He started laughing and said.
"Ready?does a ready person look like this?you are looking worse than me."
"Woah it's your fault man.i told you yesterday that these clothes will be too big for me but you just don't listen"i said with an unbelievable expression.
And he just laughed.
"Anyway leave it I'll do this.you go and get ready"i added.
"Yeah okey.don't burn it"he said leaving the kitchen.
"Yaah I am a good cook"i said yelling at him cause he is already out of the kitchen.

I placed the plate full of watermelon on the dining table and waited for him.
After sometime he came and sat beside me on the chair.
While eating.
"Wanna come with me to hybe?"he asked.
"Today?"i asked.
"Hmm"he said now looking at me and nodding.
"Umm no actually today i am going to meet my brother and cousins"i tell.
"Ohh"he said making an o face while nodding his head.
"Maybe next time?"i asked.
"Okey you go enjoy"he said smiling.
"Can you drop me?"i asked cause my foot is not fully healed yet.
"Oh yeah sure.then get ready fast cause I'll be leaving in an hour and you girls took too much time to get ready."he said.
"But I am not like other girls"i said in a 'duh' expression.
"Hm we'll see"he said.
"Don't you think you are making too much fun of me today?first my clothes and then this?"i asked curiously.
"No.......cause you yourself is a joke"he said and started laughing.
"Oo just shut up"i said and get up from the chair to go to my room.
"Where you going?"he asked turning around on the chair.
"To get ready?"i said frowning a little.
I said and left.

Yoongi's p.o.v.
Aish she is so childish.such a kid.
Is she perhaps mad at me that i made fun of her?i thought frowning...

Y/n's p.o.v.
I got ready in just 15 minutes and wanna see what I wore?

(The black one with black hair is y/n and the other one will be Kyung mi)

I went downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch busy on his phone.
I went near him and stood by his side he didn't notice me so I made a hmm sound(like clearing your throat)he quickly turned his phone and looked at me and smiled.