part 11 [Wedding]

Y/n p.o.v.(sep 9)
Today is the day when me and him are going to be one soul with different bodies.its are wedding day today.and i am so happy to just think that he is going to be mine.Min yoongi is going to be mine.
But I am a little bit sad as well cause of two things.first is,that my parents are not here with me in this memorable day of my life and second is,that i am doing this wrong to him.i am making him marry me well known that he hates me and hates me even more cause i have his mother and i am blackmailing him...
Anyway I will love him so much and made him forget all the wrong doings I did and I know he will forgive me...
But now I should go take a shower the girls that will get me ready are going to come in an hour so...

Yoongi p.o.v.(sep9)
Everything is happening so fast I can't even think of eloping cause my mother's life is in her hands.I can't escape .I am going to be trapped in this wedding.I am going to be in her trap all my life.anf what about sooyun what I will tell her this?how?I can't think anything I am stuck and my brothers are not helping as well.I am helpless they are helpless.I didn't invite anyone except my bandmates (bts) and my mom dad.cause I don't want anyone to know about this marriage.now I am having headache.
I am nothing getting up from this bed this early to just marry her.I am gonna sleep.

Time skip to 5hours

Y/n's p.o.v.
I am almost all ready.and looking at the mirror at myself then a girl from the makeup team said "you are so beautiful whoever going to be your husband is so lucky to have you".
I smiled"thanks".
"What time is it"I asked one of them."it's 3 pm mam".
"Ohh i see and don't call me mam please"I said.
"Ohh!who is this?"my brother dae comes and asks.
"Its me you fool"
"Huh!who me?and where is my sister where did you hide her huh ?!"he said jokingly and I hit his arms.
"Anyway how am i looking"
"Ugly as usuall""he will run away from you"he said laughing.
"Shut up"
"Anyway kyung mi send me to bring you to the stage the other members are already here and your friends are also here let's go"he said.
"And yoongi?"I asked.
"He is not here yet"he said.
"What if he don't come?"I asked sadly.
"Don't worry he will come and even if he don't come then I can understand you should try to understand too my baby sister.he is an idol not an ordinary person and you forced him to marry you it's normal for him to not come.you have to move on then there is many boys greater than him."he said.
"But I don't want anyone better I just want him why can't you understand n"I said yelling a little bit.
"You two what are you doing at this moment I send you to take her not to chit chat with her .the priest is waiting outside there and here you are.now let's go."Kyung mi came and scold us.
"He will not come"I said.
"He will don't worry"she said.

Then she dragged me to the way.
The place is so beautiful,beautifully decorated it feels just like heaven.what a princess feeling.
In way from entrance to where we will take our vows there were flowers.and that was looking so beautiful.

As dae and kyungmi bring me to the hall all the peoples there started to clap for me everyone turned there face towards me and now I am feeling a little bit nervous

As dae and kyungmi bring me to the hall all the peoples there started to clap for me everyone turned there face towards me and now I am feeling a little bit nervous.my brother takes ne to the aisle and to the priest .I stood there looking down.
"Yoongi still is not here.what if he run away"Is all I could think off.
.
.
.
.
.
After half an hour.
He still is not here.
I looked at hobie and mouthed to him"yoongi?"he showed me an 5 min hand sign.and gets out to make a call to yoongi.
I sigh and again looks down.