Part13[Meeting with jin]

No one's p.o.v.
Days started to pass and its been two months since they got married but nothing changes. most of the time yoongi stays outside the house and she stays at home and tries to make something new but he never ever tasted her food which she makes with so much love and care.Yoongi comes home late everyday and she waits for him to come home and eat dinner with her but at the end she has to eat alone.she started to feel more lonely than she was and started to overthinking and get worried about there future.she started to think if she should leave him but then she can't live without him and if she stays with him then he can't live with her.in both ways one has to die.They started losing weight .they both forgot to take care of themselfs .one while trying to make other fall in love and other one while trying to avoid her. but for him whatever she does seems like a drama. he started to work more so that he don't have to go home and see her face.he just think of her as a gold digger.but one thing started to change in him.he stopped meeting sooyun.since his marriage he didn't meet sooyun once although they did talked a few time.don't know if he is afraid that she will leave him or afraid cause his mom will be in danger again.yeah kyung mi leave his mom after there 1 month of marriage.buy always keeps her eyes on her.

Y/n ones talked with kyung mi and told her everything that has happened to her till now but kyung mi said that its your life and i did what I could do now the rest is for you win his heart if you really love him just don't give up.

And so y/n tries more then 100 times but everytime everything she does goes in vain.

Yoongi doesn't show any interest in her.after the incidents that night when he comes home late and y/n burst on him,they started to avoid eachother or can say yoongi started to avoid her as much as possible.But y/n didn't give up.she is trying and trying.

Y/n's p o.v.
As sun rays hits my face i woke up,did my morning routine and went downstairs in the kitchen to make something.yoongi is not home he didn't came home yesterday but what can i do.i made breakfast and eat it then started cleaning the house except yoongi's room.i am afraid of going in his room since the day he yell at me and threw me outside his room.as i was cleaning my room my phone started to buzz on my bed.
I take my phone and saw its kyungmi,i picked up the call.

'hello'
"Hey y/n how are you sweetie"
'just fine as always nothing new.why did you call by the way '
"Oh yeah I called just to check on you and tell you something"
'ohk and what is it you want to tell me'
"Actually you know its been almost 2 months of your marriage and you-no no we did wrong by kidnapping yoongi's mom."
'get to the point kyungu mi '
"Okay man why so serious".
'naahh just tired '
"So i want you to meet his mom and apologise for her make her understand whay you did whatever you did to marry yoongi "
'W-What-what are you saying?how i mean why-i mean I can't meet her she probably hates me for being so cruel to her and her son'
"I know that's why I want you to meet her what if she understand you.you know she is a mom too.and yoongi loves his mother so much he only has his mother after his dad's mysterious death he cares and loves his mom so much so if his mom started to love you he will too probably."
'i-i will think about it's
"You have no time to think i am called her and already told her to stay at your and yoongi's house for a few days and she is coming today till evening "
'WHAT! shit why are you telling me now '
"You should thank me babes I am trying to help you and you are yelling at me"
'thanks for your beautiful help'(sarcastic way)
"Welcome now go and make something she likes to eat and talk to her nicely and use words that will touch her heart"
'okey take care'
"You too"
I hung up.

What do i do now i have to clean the whole house,get ready,where will she sleep?in yoongi's room?no no he has this big house sure there are some rooms.oh god i have to clean the other rooms too and now have to clean yoongi's room too cause its not like she will not go in his room he is her son of course she will go there.
"Aaa I don't have time to think come on y/n fighting (does fighting sign)"