part 3

Still y /n's p.o.v....

Time skip at home.

Soon we got home,hae won and kyung mi came with us as well since we are doing sleepover.As soon as we came inside the house I locked the door from inside and we all started talking,drinking cold drinks ,eating pizzas and many more fast foods.

"Aa-today was a fun day".Dae said while yawning.

"Yes we all had so much fun today, we ride so many rides and play games".Haewon said excitedly remembering the day.

"I am tired......let's go to sleep"kyung mi said.

"Yes.let's go"I said.

"Hey!it's our sleepover!we should enjoy this night!"hae won said almost like shouting .

"I know but I am tired and just want to sleep"kyung mi said lazily.

"But.......okey fine!....."hae won said pouting.

"But at least can we three sleep in one room.we will just talk and then sleep" she added.

"Okey...if y/n don't have any problem with this"kyung mi said.

"Why not.you two can sleep with me in my room"I said smiling.

"Okey so let's go" I added getting up.

"Yeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"haewon yelled happily.

"Heyy stoppppp itttttt"kyung mi said hitting her head.

Me and dae just laugh at them . I was about to go upstairs when-

"Hey dae oppa!are your friends coming to stay the night too?"I asked.

No!actually we changed our plan so now I am going to one of my friends house"he tell and I just nodded.

"Okey then...but clear all of this mess first please" I said showing my puppy eyes.

'Sigh'"okey" he said getting up as well.

"And!and! Don't forget to Lock the foor after you go outside"I said while going upstairs to my room where the girls are waiting.

"Yes I know"he simply said...

Yoongi's p.o.v...

After eating our ice creams and roaming around a little we all went back to our dorm.
I came in bathroom to take shower.when I was undressing myself I felt that my phone is not in my pants pocket.

"Huh?"I whispered to myself.

"Where is my phone"I thought.

"OH SHITTTT!"I shouted .

Then I quickly wear my clothes that I took off just now and run downstairs.
I was about to open the main door when-

"Yoongiaaa! where are you going this late"jin hyung asked.
.
.
.
.
.
I told him everything that how i got a call,bumping on a girl,and forgetting to pick my phone from the ground.

"So......now i am going to police station"I said..

"Cause...if anyone found my phone they might give it to police"I added.

"Okey ..then let's go i am coming with you too"jin hyung said.

"Okey hurry up"I said.

And we both went to police station.

??? P.o.v..

When we were about ro leave that place where i bumped into that guy.
I saw that he forgot to pick his phone so I picked it up and went with my boyfriend.

Time skip to home....

When we came home he treat ny wound and we started our dinner.

After dinner...

"Thanks for today"I said

"No thanks baby.you can give a kiss instead of saying thanks"he said smirking.

I laughed"I should get going now it's getting late"

He pouted and nodded .I leave from there to my home...
.
.
.
.
"Oh yeah i almost forgot"I thought.
Let's go to thr police station first and drop you there"I said to that guys phone.
"Your owner would have been worried for you"i added.

I looked at his phone when suddenly a notification popped up.and I was shocked to see his wallpaper.

It's-IT'S YOONGI.

"But maybe that guy is a fanboy."I thought.

I add my no.in his phone and add his no. On mine as well.

By this time i am already in front of the police station so I went inside.

There was two guys that was talking to the head police officer.

I waited so that I can talk to the head police officer as well.
.
.
.
After about 15minutes.they started to leave .The one guy on the right side looks familiar.He sees me and we made eye contact he stopped and started to walk towards me.

"Hey!nice to meet you again"he said.
He is wearing mask so I can't see his whole face I can only see his eyes.

"Um-hey do I know you Mister"I said smiling nervesslly.

"I am the boy that bumbed into you and we fall......at the amusement park."he said.

"Oh-thank god"I said.
"Is this phone yours?"I added."I found it where we fall".

Oh-yes !it's mine thanku so much"he said.I can tell he I'd smiling through his eyes..

Then I should go now bye"I said and started to walk towards my house...........