part 6[The day]

Yn p.o.v:
Soon the day arrived where I'll be seeing my bias and the love of my life.yeah my first love.from the day i first saw him i started to fell for him and I really want him to be mine.I can't think of him having another girl besides me.I know as a fan I should just love him as my idol but I can't do anything now...it's too late to fell out of love.

Its morning now I woke up from the sunlight hitting my face and sit up on ny bed and started scrolling through my phone.suddenly a msg popped up:
'Hey'its from hae won.
'Hey what's up?'I texted back.
'Actually I wanna say that I am not coming to the concert'she texted.
'Whattt! Do you know what are you saying'I reply getting angry I literally spend my whole money for buying tickets for three of us.and now she is denying at the last moment.
'Listen I am so sorry but i have to go see my frnd she got into an accident and is in danger I am really sorry'she explained.
'Oo its okey you should go see her before it's too late pls go I'll manage.'I texted her back.my hands are trembling due to the news i just got I hoe she is fine plss god save her .
'Thanku take care bye'she texted.
'Bye'I replied.

'Sigh'"I miss you mom and dad I am sorry pls forgive me"I mumbled tears begins to show and started to fall one bg one down my cheeks.
"Nah nah don't don't you cry stupid you said from now on you'll not cry about that and after all todat is a special day for you."I told myself.
"Umn what time is it?hmmm 11:30am I am really a sleepy head like him"I said while smiling like a crazy person and got up to get ready for the day.

Time skip to 5:00pm.
Its time i should get going let me just call kyung mi if she gets ready as well.
Ring ring ring......
'Yeoboseo'she said.
'Hey are you ready we have to go remember its getting late.'
'Yeah almost just coming to your house in 15min.'
'Okey hurry up'

I looked at my self at the mirror.

'Hmm I think everything is perfect oo gof pls make minyoongi fall for me at the first side let me stole his heart'I pray

Little did she know that his heart is alredy stolen by someone.

"Honk honk"
'Oo she is already hear letss gooo'I said and ran to open the door.
"Wow looking ellegent"kyung me compliments me.
"You two are looking fire"I saif and give her a high figh.
This is what she is wearing:

"thanks lets go otherwise we will get let"she said and we both got out of the house and drove to the concert place

Time skip:

After 3hours we arrived at the place.its soo beautiful everything is shining purple its like i am in heaven.
We search for our seats and sat down we were not at ther first raw.we are in 3 raw its not too far away from the stage.

After some minutes finally they came to the stage crowds going crazy everyone shouting me and kyungmi also are shouting we were enjoying our day so much....

"Wooohooooo fireeeeeeee aaahhhhhhhhhhh".
~~~
"Mic mic boungee"I started to rap sugar's part and his eyes meet mine suddenly and he waves his hand.
I just stood there frozen my heart beating so fast that I cant breath properly.
Kyung mi noticed me looking at one spot and shakes me "heyy what happened you okey"..
"Huh?ohh yeah i iam fine actually i i saw him"I was still in shock.
Suddenly realization hits me."aahhhhh min yoongi just waved his hand at me kyung miii"I shout.

Time skip:
After the concert we are waiting for the fan meet i was nonstop talking about that incident again and again.
"Aishhh plss can you stop now our turn us about to come"she said.
"Hey I think i have a chance with him"I said.
"Whatt are you mad you are just a fan for him nothing more and nothing less"she said.
"I know but what if he fellfor ne at the first sight otherwise why he had waved his hand only at me there was many girls."I said.
"Anyways I am actually gonna ask hin ti marry me today"I said.
"Whatttt! You are insane.do you want to make a fool of yourself in front of everyone"she said.
"No i mean i know he fell for ne already"I said.
"Oo see its our turn"I said and get to the first member that is jin.

"Hey whats your name dear?"he asked.
"Um I am y/n.shin y/n."I said.
"I see"
Yoh did really good today"
"Thank u.who is your bias by the way"
"Ohh.its yoongi " I said shyly.
"Don't be shy "he said and laugh.
I too smile at him then he gave meto his signature and I moved to the other.

4th is yoongi when I go to him.I sit and looks down.
"Hey"He said.
"Hey .ho-how are you?"
"Umm I am alive"he said getting confused.
I got shocked "I mean you okey"
"Do i look dead to you"he said i kept silent not knowing what to say anymore he is just too savage.he started laughing."hey just joking I am good what about you"
"Me too"I said smiling at him my heat is beating too fast its not healthy.
"I am y/n"
"I see"
He takes my diary and gave his signature.
"Yoongi i-"
"Yes?"
"Yoongi do you"oo god why can't i say this.
"Do you wants to hold hands"he asked.
Looking at me softly.
"Ye-yeah of course"I said.
He takes my hand and my breath stops.
"Hey you okey say something"
"Hm?hm oh yeah actually yoongi I-I-I love you yoongi..................too much"
"Huh?"
"I-I really love you yoongi plss get married with me"
"What are you talking about i cant fo that I am just your idol"
"Plss yoongi i-I can't leave without you plss plss marry me"
"Listen I am sorry but I can't do that plss try to understand I am an idol I am not allowed to date my carrier can destroy"
"But one day you have to get married so why not now"tears beginning ti shoe inng eyes so i just looked down.
"I know but I just cant do that I love you too but as a fan plss try to understand I can't marry you"
I just nod ny head and moved to the next member.
He calls ny name but u just ignore him.
Next was jimin.
"Hey what happened what's you name?"
I didn't say anything cause i i did I will break down I just pass my diary to him and he gabe ne his signature he asked me few more question like are you okey.
If something bothering you you can tell ne.
But is just ignore him and moved to another member v and then jk.they alsi asked me that same question but i didn't answer.I just wants ti get the gell out of here as soon as possible.
When I was about to go jk said "plss take carw be carefull"I just nodded and went out.

I dont know where I am going u arrived at a park and sit down at the bench and cries my heart out.

"Ahhh unmmmnnhhhhh whyyyy whyyy whyyy"I cried harder and harder till I can't breath.
After some time kyung mi came running. to me.
"Hey" she was breathing heavily.
I cried didn't answer to her.
"Listen did he denied?"
"What do you expect"I shout at her.
"He said he can't marry me cause it will destroy his carrier"I said while crying.
"Hey plsss stop crying we can think of a plan "
"What what doyou mean"
"You know I am a gangster I have my own ways but you have to helo me too"
"Okey but you sure your plan will work"
"Yeah I am defiantly sure"
"How much time thus will take?"
"Umm I don't know depend on how fast he accepts"
"What do you mean are you going to kidnap him?"I said I stopped crying.
"Something like that"
"Pls dont hurt him"I said.
"I will not.now lets go home its past12 already"
"Yeah lets go"

And we go to our houses changed our clothes and sleep................

I am really sorry for late update.
Lets see what will happen in next part.
Is it right path for y/n that she choose or things will get worse.
What do you think guys.... 🤔🤔