Chapter Twenty one

~Verena's pov~
I heard the shower running and woke up, I looked at the door and saw it was pick of course he fucking picked the lock,why did he have to be so skilled I folded my arm and let out a breath and the bathroom door opened and he came out with a towel resting on his waist.
     Damn I said in my mind my eyes raded his body from inch to inch not leaving any area left out I  started from down he had an amazing torso,my eyes went to his abs fuck this man was sexy even with his wet hair I was dying to put my hand in,I looked up at his face to see a dirty smirk and rolled my eyes he just had to ruin everything, I was so carried away with suffering that I forgot that a woman craved things and I was starting to crave those things to, I hated the effects he had on me especially when I know his teasing me.
   Princess,you know it's rude to stare,you can just ask I'll would be more than happy to satisfy you he said, I rolled my eyes he thinks him being half naked had an effect on me oh please,he did have an effect on me,but I had pride I wasn't going to beg him.
Oh please save me that crap I said while walking into the bathroom, it's time to give him a taste of his own medicine,I did have insecurities that Christopher told me it didn't matter and that any guy would want to worship my body,it gave me a little bit courage I took of my clothes and looked in the mirror,I suddenly admired my body, I had a really nice waist and hips and I turned to my side to notice my peached shaped ass and I loved it,every single part of it.
I walked into the shower washed my hair and my body came out with a towel that made my curves visible and my wet hair laying on my back I stepped out of the bathroom and met him still how I left him with his towel on him but this time he was sitting on the bed he turned to his side and saw the sight before him in complete shock. I smirked knowing I had an effect on him and he wasn't hiding it.

>>>Hahahaha I knew you weren't expecting that🤭.
I love Verena's confident though I hope you love this chapter it was a continuation of Verena's pov😘♥️.
Lots of love guys<3<3<3<3<3<3