Chapter ten

~André's pov~

               Why was I suddenly so free,I was with someone but who thoughts of what went down on last night flooded my head. I would have continued to cuddle,but I realized she saw my scars at my back, hope she doesn't have questions because I can't give an answer .
     I slowly moved away from her, darkness took over me it was way different from when I was with her she made feel safe like I wasn't fighting my demons alone I hope I am not falling for her because she was supposed to go through pain but I feel like changing myself for her.
      I left her room and looked at her sleeping peacefully,Carlos walked in and saw me coming out of Verena's room,hope it ain't what I'm thinking he said. It isn't what you think I said he let out a sigh I didn't even know he was holding.
   Even if we did that's not your business,she is MINE did I just say that I don't think I have ever been this possessive about someone.He looked at me and said finally I knew what he meant but I didn't want to believe it was true.What? I question he replied by saying you're falling in love I can see it through your eyes.
I rolled my eyes still not wanting to believe it was true. Was she still sleeping he replied, He asked yes please don't disturb her or I'll kill you and feed your remains to the dogs.This was definitely not the first neither will it be the last that I'd threatened Carlos he didn't take it seriously.
But this time around it wasn't a joke, I meant my word.