chapter eleven

~Carlos's pov~

                I went upstairs and met Rena sitting on the bed, I'm surprised you woke up late I said, let's just say I had a nice company she replied oh really who might that be I asked and her facial expression changed and I realized she was thinking hard to give me an answer she wasn't sure of and I completely understood so I changed the topic and she was like um can I ask a question,sure ..... I said then she said if you care for someone does that mean you are in love with them I knew she was talking about André so I said what I thought was best for her No it means are a caring friend.
I felt like  bursting like a volcano, I know she is slowly falling in love with him and wasn't sure if she did.
But I had this feeling of wanting to be something more than her best friend.
           But I know it wasn't love,there was love but in that kind of way I only loved one person and that was André's sister but I didn't get the chance to tell her how I feel because of she moved away to pursue her dreams.
    Um lemme take my leave I've got something to do I said to her not completely lying,she nodded and I left her room and went downstairs to see André, I looked at him for a moment was he finally falling for her, I smiled and left entered my car and drove straight to the warehouse. Alessandro who was one of our best men came to me and said a call came in from Matteo,what could he possible want,he said he was returning to Italy tomorrow with Eliana.
    André won't be happy with that I went into the office to a call to André and tell him about this news.