Chapter twelve

~André's pov~

I just received a call from Carlos his voice was like that of someone who heard a bad news.
"Che Caso?"I asked him," I got a news from Alessandro,he said your dad was returning back to Italy tomorrow", shit why was that stronzo coming back .

"I forgot to add Eliana is coming back too"it has been long she had return to Italy,my sister was his favourite he could choose her anytime any day over me which was shitty as fuck .
I'm pretty sure Russo must have told him about our arrangement I'll handle him later, I should probably go tell her that my dad's coming tomorrow. I opened her door and her glorious body naked I was fascinated by her beautiful curves that she came closer to the door and shut it.
Um sorry for coming in like that I wanted to let you know my dad was returning to italy I said and walked in into my office,shit I can't allow him to get close to her I don't trust him plus he will think she's not good to be my wife.
I heard footsteps she's probably out already I would have wanted to make a conversation with her to get to know her,one part of me felt I didn't know a lot about her,I sat down and decided to do some paper work and noticed that romano was in Italy he was after my life since the day I was born I forced myself to believe put me on those harsh training because of him,my mum was his girlfriend before she met my dad and she had to leave him because of her dad and went to marry my dad so he's basically angry I was a product of their supposed love.
  This was bull shit why was I his target he could have just killed my dad for me not come after me and try to kill me.
   I would never turn out like my dad I promise not to allow any harm come to Verena not when I'm still breathing.
   I came out of the office and rested on the railings looking down at her when the doorbell rang and she opened it I was at the stairs, what the fuck a man with a similar voice said Uncle Matteo what are you doing here she said did she just call my dad uncle don't call me that cagna he spat I ran towards her to see tears I brought her face to my chest to hide her tears and my dad said son why would you be marrying such a girl like this,I don't need you to tell me what to do I said then my sister came bringing all her suitcase she dropped it when she saw me and hugged Verena and said bro you got some taste she's so cute,so you couldn't even hug me ouch I pretended as if an arrow went threw me and then she said oh sta 'zitto and laughed and my dad entered and made himself at home without me telling him to come in there was a lot of rooms in the house but Eliana wanted the room close to mine for some reason but she was shocked when I said it belonged to Verena she said wasn't Verena supposed to stay with you after all y'all are getting married I told Verena to move her things to mine to avoid Eliana from talking too much if you gave her the whole day she would happily dedicate it to talking about things I don't find interesting,she was really a pain in the ass.