Chapter seventeen

~Andre's pov~

    She walked into the room my eyes meeting hers, I trailed my eyes down her body, noticing she wore a black short dress showing off her curves and exposing her back, the only thought that came to my mind was the fact that any man  could have seen her like this, I pinned her to the wall and we did a lot of things they will both knew we would later regret.
      My hands were on her laps slowly moving upwards when I looked into her eyes I saw nothing but pain and she tried to cover it but she wasn't doing a great job hiding, I didn't need to have a psychology degree to know she had gone through pain,the lust that was in my eyes vanished and was replaced with anger, I realized the position we were in and said fuck under my breath and released my hold and left the room without glancing at her.
    Fuck!,Fuck!,keep your act together I said when I entered my office, she was slowly ruining me and I wasn't going to make it easier for her.
Carl barged into my office,for Crying out loud knock I said to him and he replied by saying Verena was attacked at the mall,What the fuck I said my anger boiling already, I don't know who but they had a snake tattoo on their neck I was more than furious the only mafia with that logo is .....fuck that figlio di puttana how dare he,one way or the other someone's blood was going to be spilled I said.
     Carl I want a full background check on Verena no stones unturned I want to know every fucking detail I added,he nodded and left, I sat on my chair,whatever you are hiding Verena I am going to find out whether you like it or not I don't give a fuck about you and never will, I just like the idea on studying what's mine.
     My dad entered the office, immediately I gave him death glares what do you want get out I spat at him irritated by his presence,Son.....he said but I stopped him there don't call me that I said. When is the marriage between you and Verena going to be arranged he said,why did he  care, he's lucky there wasn't a bullet in him right now as much as I wanted to do it,the moment was not right.
That's none of your business now leave I said and he did, I had better things than to talk about some stupid wedding what was the point.I picked up the phone and called someone,is my order ready I said and hanged up, I had a lot to do thanks to this motherfucker that's running around loose,there was probably a rat that leaked the information of Verena being here,After figuring this out I called Ray and told him to fish out the traitor and send him here I was going to kill him here infront of everyone so they'll think twice before betraying me.
   I hate traitors they know the first thing that was thought in my mafia was fucking loyalty was that so hard to keep.
   My phone rang I looked at the caller id it was Ray I picked it,yes I said,boss I've found the traitor he didn't cover his traces amateur he said,bring him here tomorrow morning I ordered and he replied saying will do boss and I hanged up and threw my phone on a near by chair,Finally the rat has been caught and was going to pay with his life I said pouring myself a whiskey shot today wasn't my day I took more shots and lost track of time I walked to my room and laid on the bed.