Chapter Nineteen

~Andre's pov~

Boss the traitor is here one of my  men informed, Good, make sure Verena is there I said and he left.
Maybe this would make her know how dangerous I am I said with a smirk forming on my face, I got out of my office, seeing Verena being lead outside by my guards with a confused look on her face, she glanced at me but she immediately avoided eye contact with me,Why is this woman driving me crazy maybe this killing would change everything.
   I was now outside of my mansion I took few steps towards the traitor I didn't even care to know his name he disgusted me and that was all I needed to know,my men had already arranged my tools needed needed to end this traitor's life,start talking why did you betray your Mafia you piece of shit I said landing my fist on his face causing his face to shift to his side, I'm sorry boss he had my family he threatened to kill them he said,we are family you piece of shit you know what you signed up for when you join my mafia and what was the first thing taught I said,he lowered his head trying to avoid giving me an answer what was the fucking lesson taught stronzo I said again getting pissed,loyalty he said with a shaky voice pathetic, fucking loyalty I said not wanting to hear more excuses from this dickhead I took out a gun and shot him six fucking times without hesitation he swiped off the blood and glanced at my men If any of you pulls this stunt like this piece of shit did you'll regret it I said before glancing at Verena  she was shaking she was trying to hide it but she wasn't good at it I moved closer to her,why she said, I frowned not understanding what she meant you are a monster she added I smirked loving that word I was fucking used to being called that, tell me something I don't know I said I said,he told you why he did it but you didn't care you just wanted blood to be spilled she said, feeling irritated that she had pity on that piece of shit,look he knew what he signed up for when he joined my mafia so don't give him your pity he deserved more than what he got I said while moving closer to her before she took a step back and I hissed and walked passed her and got into my car and drove off.
My hands on the steering wheel I looked at the blood on my finger I drove into a warehouse my men greeting me as I passed but I ignored every single one of them and met Carl he said How did that shit go I knew he was talking about the stunt I pulled earlier because he wasn't there I gave him a job to do, I didn't give him an answer I walked into my penthouse I used here to get distracted but right now I wanted a bath I needed one with all that traitor's blood on my body Carl still walking at my back,Why are you still following me I said, I told want to causing an unnecessary tantrum he said well you don't have to worry about that I said going upstairs and locking my door I pulled off my bloody clothes and took a towel and went inside the bathroom and took a cool shower watching the blood that wasn't mine flow into the drain I came out with my wet hair and walked into my closet and brought out a joggers and a baggy shirt,wore them and went to where I left Carl he was still there, finally you are out he said,Did you really have to put six bullets in him he said I raised a brow and he showed me his Tab screen I forget only me and him and had access to the cameras at home,he rolled his eyes when he realized I wasn't talking and left I needed sometime to think anyway.