Chapter thirteen

~Verena's pov~
           I was really scared that my father's asshole friend is Andre's dad I should have known since.Is my life going to continue to be shitty I said to myself in my new bedroom which I was to share with him I feel safe around him staying in the same bedroom would make things better but not  sharing the same bed I said, immediately my cheeks became red.
        I decided I wasn't going to come out of the room because I was scared of his dad,the was about to be opened please be André,please be André and a face popped out of the door it wasn't André I started shaking not sure of what to do he closed the door not with the key and made steps more into the room and said If you think marrying my son would save you from getting beating till you die well you are wrong because it only gets worse from here on,I knew that already after all I grew up in a mafia I said making him shocked to death and I added don't think because you used to join my father to beat me doesn't mean I have to be scared of you stronzo I walked out on him and wasn't looking where I was going until I bumped into Andre's chest and he embraced me I looked up to him and realized I was very short compared to him,he said not making eye contact with me I was looking for you to see if you've moved into my room oh was all I said.
    Matteo came out of the room and all I could see in his eyes was fury he held me like I was some treasure he didn't want anyone to have what were you doing in there Dad just making a conversation with my daughter in law he said.
   He took my hand and led me to his room and lock the door and said I'm sorry for the way my dad acted I don't know if he said something rude but if he did it's not true I was totally shocked,what rubbish was he saying I finally spoke up and said oh you forcefully marrying me was not true,you taking me away from my home was not true, I had a lot to pour out but he stopped me with a passionate kiss I couldn't help but show back and he pulled away and said he was sorry and left.
  He just like how everyone was leaving me I sat down on the bed trying to comprehend what just happened, I heard a knock and Eliana asked if she could come in and she had on the brightest smile I tried to return it back but it ended up being a small one.
    Rennie I was wondering if we could just talk she said I would love that I said, finally I could talk to someone that wasn't a man.
    Ummm Verena do you love my brother, I know what he did but do you love him she asked I'm sorry Eliana I don't know if I have such feelings towards him she smiled for some reason why did she smile, Have you ever been in love I asked and she started crying then I said I'm sorry you don't have to answer and she finally said it was okay it was something she was trying to get over I'm still very sorry for bringing it up I didn't know no really it's okay verena said Eliana. I'm going to go to bed if that's fine with you I really had a nice conversation with you I said.