8. How you kiss

Tony: Sweetly. The kisses you two share are always sweet and full of love. He pours everything he has into the kiss hen his lips softly meet yours. His quick kisses are even full of love and so sweet. These are the kind of kisses that you love the most.

Steve: Teasingly. Steve is a huge tease without even realizing it. A quick peck to the lips is what you get when he goes on missions and it leaves you wanting more. He doesn't even know he is driving you crazy and that makes it worse. It is so unfair.

Thor: Passionately. His kisses are full of a burning fire that you've never felt before. You usually got these kinds of kisses after he has returned from a mission or Asgard. These kisses make you weak at the knees and dizzy. Thor would grin when he saw how out of breath and flustered you were after those.

Clint: Quickly. You and Clint are both really busy so every kiss was more like a fast peck. A few of those periodically through until the end of the day when you two didn't need to be rushed and could go at any pace that was best for you.

Bruce: Roughly. Most people wouldn't believe that the doctor would be a rough kisser but they would be wrong. He pushes you up against him and then plays some serious tonsil hockey with you. If he isn't kissing your lips then it is your neck where he is leaving his more. He was rough and you love it.

Pietro: Slowly. He kissed you tantalizingly slow. It drove you insane most days. Pietro did almost everything fast and this was the one thing he wanted to take his time with. He knew what it did to you so he almost always kissed you slowly.

Bucky: Barely. It wasn't that Bucky didn't kiss you because he did. He just thought you were so fragile. He thought he was going to hurt you so it was more like a soft brush of the lips before pulling away. It would take a lot of convincing to get him to kiss you normally, but he would eventually come around.

Loki: Possessively. Loki likes to show people that the tow of you are together. He wants the world to know that you are his and his alone. You'll have hot, random make out sessions in the middle off a crowded room just so someone who was looking at you the wrong way will know who you're with.

Wanda: Softly. Wanda is afraid that if she gets to emotional that she can hurt you so tries to not lose control when you kiss. It is always soft and slow because she is afraid. She treats you like a delicate flower that could crumble in her hands if she moves the wrong way and it is true.

Natasha: Tenderly. She kisses you and treats you with the utmost of care. She makes sure you are comfortable with everything before she puts her lips on yours. Nat would never do anything that you weren't okay with and she never wants to push your boundaries so tender kisses are always her go to plan.

Maria: Shyly. Maria isn't that big on PDA so if she ever does kiss you in public it is very timid which is very unlike her. You know that she feels insecure about PDA so you never push it, even when you are at home. You gladly accept the shy kisses and timid touches. You enjoy in everyone of them.