7. Blue

Tony: It was the color of the dress you were wearing. It was his favorite because it hugged you in all the right places. He also loved it because he had proposed to you while you were wearing it and every time you wore the dress after that, that was all he could think about. Blue was now his favorite color as long as you wore it.

Steve: It was the color of the ocean. You two were on a well deserved vacation and took a trip to the beach for a few days. The beach was beautiful and you couldn't have been happier. As you playing the the water, Steve just smiled at you. He'd always love blue if it involved you.

Thor: It was the color of the balloons and gifts everyone had sent. You had a baby a few hours ago and it had been a boy. everyone had sent blue items to your hospital room. Thor stared at your blue blanket swaddled son with awe in his eyes. Thor would forever love blue because of your bundle of joy.

Clint: It was the color you decided to paint the bedroom. It was a calming, peaceful color and you thought Clint needed more of that in his hectic life. You spent the whole day painting and eventually had a paint war when you were finished. It started as an accident, but turned into a full on fight. When you both finally put up the white flag you guys were covered from head to toe in blue.

Bruce: It was the color of the sky. Bruce hadn't seen the sky in so long because he was in the lab. You convinced him to come take a break outside with you. He watched you with a smile on your face and a small one formed on his own. He now had a new appreciation for the color blue.

Pietro: It was the color of his eyes. The eyes you could stare into all day long. Those same eyes that could look into you soul and make you weak at the knees. You loved those eyes so much. Blue would be your favorite color because of those eyes.

Bucky: It was the color of your favorite blanket. You were constantly wrapped in it and it had been a gift from your great aunt. So when you couldn't find it on day, you were panicking. You tore through the apartment only to find Bucky fast asleep on the couch using it. Maybe you could give it up just this once.

Loki: It was the color that his true skin was. The form that he had once been scared to show you. Now he realized that he could show you all of his secrets because you hadn't turned away at the sight of his blue skin. Blue became a symbol of your love from that moment on.

Wanda: It was the color your lips were turning. You two had gone back to Sokovia and had gotten stuck in a snow storm. Wanda was doing her best to keep the snow from hitting you both, but your lips were still turning a light shade of blue. When you finally got back to where you were staying, you were both nearly frozen. Let's just say, Wanda wasn't too fond of blue after that.

Natasha: It was the color of your daughter's eyes. Nat was constantly mesmerized by your daughter's dark blue eyes. They were Nat's favorite thing in the world to look at. They were bright, shiny, and held so much innocence in them. Nat would always stare into them as she sang Russian lullabies to your daughter to get her to go to sleep.

Maria: It was the color of the flowers she brought home. You loved the color blue and she liked flowers so it was perfect. Maria always said that flowers could brighten up any room and this time she was right. She came home one day with a massive bouquet of blue flowers that she placed on the coffee table in the living room. It turned out that they could brighten up a room.