Episode 20 Sangvis and Jack the Ripper awaken?

Meanwhile before Markus, Juan and his team capture Rorke.

BR Ranger Squad and AR Team were through the Alley, as they avoided the FDM soldiers on their way to the battlefield 

FTac Recon (Taylor): B, what do you see?

BAS-B uses a visor scanner on his HUD, sees FDM soldiers and hacks S.F Humanoid running to the battlefield.

BAS-B (Gabriel): They got tons of S.F Humanoids, I don't know how many they hacked.

AR-15: Must be, someone else. hacked their humanoids.

As AR Team makes their moves but FTac Recon grabbed M4's arm that somehow is coming.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Hold up.

RO635: What's going on?

They noticed a mysterious figure with a hoodie alongside with unnamed soldiers guarding him.

???: Remember Stay alert, he'll be here... I sense his movements, was there.

KCCO Soldier: Umm sir, there already in the battlefield.

???: It doesn't he must be here, search everywhere in the street or alley. I'm going to swat down a couple of them, I must return back to the base.

KCCO Soldier: You say so sir.

The mysterious figure left as KCCO soldier began patrolling the area.

FTac Recon's HUD scanned at the hooded figure, he cannot identified him as hoodie cover him while AR Team confused of what prefer him.

M4: What does it mean him?

FTac Recon (Taylor): It means, there looking for me.

AR Team surprised

SOP II: Why you?

MTZ-762 (Havel): Because, Recon, is very important to him, since he was... umm... well... we cannot talked about it.

BAS-B: Now, the KCCO are on patrolling the area, around the city, it only matter of time to find that movement.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Your right... now-

Suddenly a call from his CODEX buzzing on his ear piece. He press it and the HUD turns on to be Henry.

Henry: *On Video* Taylor? You there?

FTac Recon (Taylor): Henry, what's the situation?

Henry: *On video* Well you see, I've tracked down unknown movements coming from the street at the end of the Citadel. As I expected. You guys, need to avoid being compromised, as KCCO patrolling the area.

FTac Recon (Taylor): So we have to followed their movements?

Henry: *On video* Yes, I sense a strange signal was something familiar.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Play it?

Henry send a voice record to FTac Recon as they heard a female voice.

???: Elisa, It seems, were not alone, I feel someone was alive.

Elisa: impossible, he should be dead right after in Zulrich?

???2: No it's not Ringleader, Intruder found his movement, it confirms to be him.

Elisa: If that so, If he's alive, and why the boy was looked young?

AR Team realized that voice was Elisa the leader of Sangvis Ferri and the rest were Scarecrow and Destroyer.

Scarecrow: Because, his age just reverse or maybe he was reincarnated.

Elisa: I think not, maybe he was resurrected as a Doll. It means its him.