Episode 14 The Fallen Desert part 2

Somewhere in the building after the sandstorm cleared, it was nighttime. In this building, two figures along with their T-Doll were on the recon Angelia, the DEFY squad remains: AN-94 and AK-15 however their leader AK-12 was unknown where she was after the operation, and RPK-16 was revealed as a Paradeus spy, she willing to transfer her Neural Cloud into an organic body in Angelia. RPK-16 then took control of Ange's body and she accomplish Ange's objective in her stead. In the end, Yuri and Konni Team realized suspicious about Angelia, so they trapped to free Ange's body from RPK-16, instead transferring her body, RAAL MG, use RPK-16 a chip into his visor, because it has Cortex mind, since Henry installed the Cortrex mind of the ancestors into the Dolls. As RPK-16 was now in his control as her master.

On the left is Aiden Jackson using his sniper scope to put on the recon to check Alex and Markus.

Then on the right is Angelia with his binoculars to check if the leader is there. But they have to stay vigilante...

 Aiden, remember back in the day, when he first met with Angelia and the DEFY squad

... Aiden, remember back in the day, when he first met with Angelia and the DEFY squad.

Flashback

Back in G.H.O.S.T PMC HQ (San Diego, Los Angeles)

Angelia and Task Force DEFY arrived at the G.H.O.S.T PMC Base in San Deigo from Victor Zelinksy, she noticed some walls from the ELID. She then went to greet the four legendary veterans of the Federation War and former member of Task Force Stalker aka Ghost. Then She greeted the man that Yuri told her about.

Kyuger: Aiden, may I introduce to you-

Aiden: Angelia

Hesh looked at Aiden knowing he knew her name.

Hesh: You know her?

Aiden: Nah. I just saw her during a mission. Nice to meet you properly, Angelia. Or do you prefer Anna?

Angelia: "Touchè"

Aiden: Commander Anna Viktorovna Tsoi, codename Angelia. Native of Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Former Soviet soldier under orders of Ramazan, your brother. Former member of Griffin and Kryuger and the member of Bureau of State Security. Leader of Task Force DEFY and main backer of Squad 404. Known to be a rebellious soldier against those who want to use Relic Technology, for good reasons. Known for taking down Captain Yegor of the KCCO, to a brutally effective covert ops commander and a tough, sarcastic fascinating woman.

Angelia: I'm flattered you know about me, Hawk.

Aiden:  "Touchè"

Angelia: Captain Aiden Jackson, codename Hawk. Native of Chicago, Illinois. Former U.S Ranger, member of Rangers Alpha team. Known for taking down Raul Torres El Ray Blanco. Now a member of the G.H.O.S.T., sniper, CQC master, survivalist infiltrator, and recon. Known to be a most feared operator among the G.H.O.S.T. members, for the use of a skull-patterned balaclava and black sunglasses to intimidate his enemies. Now that I see your face, you seem more like fascinating handsome man.