Episode 16 Operation Convoy

Markus Walker and his father are in a war room, explaining the next mission to a group of soldiers along with Kryuger, Simon, and Helian.

Markus: In light of the assassination threat of the foreign minister, after the summit, the plan to evacuate the Neo-Soviet Foreign minister in the west of Afghanistan.

Markus shows a hologram of the path leading to Farah's west side of Afghanistan. A truck appears above it.

Markus: We'll provide overwatch for the government's convoy. At the first sign of trouble, use of terminal force is authorized.

He shows a hologram of a drone Wraith, A.G.R., and Zeus

Markus: Use your quads for aerial surveillance. You'll need those birds, 'cause those Bestards'll dig in those mountains. Zeus will track your every move and is ready with an ordinance from above if needed. ASDs will flank you on the dirt. We're playing it real safe, so no boots on the ground this time. Just drones, and the eye in the sky. Griffin's drone will provide recon watched, and Adam and Super SASS will provide on the VTOL once the convoy reach to exfil. So this operation codename Operation Convoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation Convoy

Farah, Afghanistan (Yellow zone west)

JSOC, Strike Force, G.H.O.S.T-Gnk (Joint Operation)

June 6th 2066.

Primary objective:

Defend the Convoy

Objective 1:

UTILIZE QUADROTORS, A.S.D.S and Wraith to protect the Neo-Soviet Foreign Minister.

Objective 2:

Escort the convoy to the rendezvous point

Objective 3:

Seak and destroy any ISIS planted in the path of the oncoming convoy.

Objective 4:

Use the A.S.D.S or Wraith on enemy armor threats

A Wraith (Drone) flies in with other Wraith over a convoy after the incident happened.

Markus: *COMMS* The closest heat signature is located in the vincity of Charlie, Sierra, Zulu six-five-niner, one-seven-four. Additional quad support now online.

A Wraith is taken out by an RPG-7.

Markus: *COMMS* QUAD drone down, multiple hostiles observed in AO.

Vehicle operator: *COMMS* Convoy is taking effective small arms and RPG fire.

Markus: *COMMS* Recon team sensors are tracking multiple hot spots on the surrounding hills tops. Use support elements to eliminate ISIS and clear a safe path for convoy. We got enemy tanks bearing down on the convoy, ASDs are our most effective defense. All assets engage as needed, free fire zone approved in support of convoy.

The vehicles are attacked.

Markus: *COMMS* Vehicles are under attack. Declaring troops in contact time now. Be advised, intel shows enemy has placed ISIS along primary route.

The QUAD team of Wraith engage the ISIS soldiers on the hills, enemy tanks fire on the convoy.

Vehicle operator: *COMMS* Sierra Vehicle, we are closing shut down! Enemy tanks rolling in our flank.

The Wraith drone fire the minigun and grenade at the enemy tanks as A.G.R fire the guns and grenade at the enemy tank until it destroyed.

Markus: *COMMS* That's kill on the enemy tank good work.

The Wraith fire the guns at the RPG users and gunned him down.

Markus: *COMMS* RPG is down.

The Wraith and A.G.R engage the firefight on ISIS as many droid were down and ISIS were killed including the enemy tank. The Convoy were almost there in any minute, as the Sierra vehicle was down, three more convoy vehicle remained, Wraith and A.G.R destroyed the two enemy tanks as the convoy moves in until enemy Helos was in the air.

Markus: *COMMS* Enemy helos in the air, it will take down the QUAD team.

Wraith fire the minigun at the Helicopter as the enemy helicopter attack the convoy as Enemy helicopter was shot down as more enemy helo coming towards them, the drone of Wraith destroyed the Helo.

Markus: *COMMS* Enemy Horseback is about to make their moves.

The Drone followed the convoy as the enemy horseback attack the convoy with small arms and RPG, few of the drones were destroyed and drones killed dozen of horseback.

After that, the Convoy arrived at the Exfil.

Markus: *COMMS* Mission success, convoy has arrived at pick up site. All assests provide perimeter secruity for VTOL departure.

Two CLAWs spin their minigun and fires on large number of ISIS attacks on horseback, killing them all alongside MTZ Interceptor and Super SASS on VTOL to rescue Neo-Soviet Foreign minister.

to be continued

Girls Frontline: Legends of the Ghost: Season 2 Future Opsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें