Episode 6 Old wounds

Meanwhile 

G.H.O.S.T HQ

San Diego

Commander Markus with his three recruit commanders, Alex Moseman, his best friend, Aiden Jackson and Spanish commander Juan are walking down the aisles of the HQ

Markus: I can't figure out Rorke, without getting inside his fucking head.

Aiden: Like hell, even though the crazy bastard wanted to take revenge on United States.

He turn around to Juan who sit down on a bench as Markus spoke.

Markus: Juan, you grew up in Spain from your former country Brazil during the rise of Federation.

Markus: You know his legend better than anyone. Tell me, why does he hate Americans, Ghost, my father, my uncle, my grandfather and so the rest of the country so much?

Juan: *sigh* Corría el año 2015, durante el auge de la Federación

Flashback

Juan was once a baby as his mother was terrified at the government united to form the Federation of the Americas.

Juan: *Offscreen* When I was baby, my mother was shocked at the government to form as Federations. And so my father was from American. The leader General Almagro send all US born citizen to prison or execute.

The scene shows some police went to their houses search US born citizen in present as Juan's mother watched some US born citizen were arrested or execute.

Juan: *Offscreen* In September 7th 2025, my family attempted to flee to Europe, were were lucky as we born the airport located in Chile. Then year later, the only thing he loved was his wife, Medova, she is Romania, she died in the fire.

Juan: *Offscreen* Rorke and his terrorist began started over, by sending all weapons to Terrorist, reignited the World War and most importantly crippled the government.

Juan: *Offscreen* Rorke was most wanted man from CIA, willing to arrested for betraying his own country during Federation War.

Markus: *Offscreen* Right, so now Rorke betrayed his own country and joined the Federation started with ISIS war in secret, working with Talibans and put his own Insurgence army...

Markus: *Offscreen* CIA got wind of it, and went on the hunt for him in Iraq.

Flashback

The Vault

United States

At Logan room

Markus: *Offscreen* That, was the photo Logan showed us in the Vault, remember?

Before Logan joined the PMC G.H.O.S.T, he shows Keagan and Markus at the picture, it shows three of his best team. First was Logan himself, second was his father and third was young Berzevoich Kryuger himself was part of member of the G.H.O.S.T before moving to Soviet Army.

Logan: See that handsome bastard? That's me... the ugly one's your father. 

Markus: And that's Berezovich Kryuger

He pointed at the person on the picture.

Logan: Yep, Berezovich Kryuger was once the member of the G.H.O.S.T before he joined the Soviet Army.

Logan: After second Korean War,the numbers and all that, he was a best man of all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------