G.H.O.S.T Mech

MGX T-REX

Predecessor: MG REX (Original)

Type: Assault Defensive Artillery/bipedal tank and Nuclear-armed bipedal tank

Affiliation: G.H.O.S.T and United States

Armor: Composite

Standard armament: Rail gun, 2x30mm XGAU-8R rotary cannons, AGM-260 JATM, AGM-114R Hellfire II, 100 MW free-electron lasers and Rail gun-launched stealth warhead.

Designer: Aleksandr Leonovitch Granin (original designer), Hal Emmerich (Chief Enginner) and Henry J Morse (reviving Aleksandr's creation)

Info: MGX T-Rex is the Assault Defensive Artillery/bipedal Tank. It is the original model of the predecessor of MG Rex. It is name after the prehistoric dinosaur, Tyrannosaurus Rex. Before the MGX T-Rex,In 2046, when the world plunged into World War III, in Phase 2, began with an escalation of the Nuclear War. Then the end of the second phase, most of the naval and air forces had been destroyed except the Last carrier USS Elias Walker, she survived the phase ii of Nuclear War by escaping the area along with the US Naval destroyer escort and the new Federation Destroyer that survived. Another phase of nuclear war, the losses of Air and naval force. With the surviving US naval fleet led by Commanding naval officer alongside with New Federation Destroyer, led by Augusto Domingo. Discovery the abandoned island name Shadow Mose. While the country is fighting in WW3, the US soldiers and S T-Doll escorted the Henry J Morse, investigate the Shadow Mose Island and discovered the abandoned base, was called H. Upon reaching the surface, they discovered a wreck in the port, it covered with rust and leaves all over the mech. Henry J Morse identified the mech called Metal Gear Rex. Henry couldn't believe in his eyes; this MG Rex was very oldest it was started back in year 2005. They decide to recover the mech and moved to the secret base of the PMC G.H.O.S.T.

In 2050, Henry watched the scene with the help of the drone, to study the war. On his discovery, Henry watched some Multi-legged robots built by various nations. It serves as Mobile artillery platform. For example, Soviet Hydra, Kratos, SF Minotaurus and SF Manticore built by Savrog Aegis, Sangvis Ferri Minotaurus and Manticore and Soviet Hydra including Ares.

In order to counter the Various nation Mobile Artillery platform, he has study them and then worked on reviving the MG Rex but he renamed it as MGX T-Rex a new Assault Defensive Artillery/Bipedal Tank. After the WW3, MGX T-Rex production is ongoing running in secret for G.H.O.S.T and United States from various government nations. 

Over the years in 2052, when the war ended, some various countries except New Federation felt suspicious on United States building a secret weapon. So various countries such as China, Pan-European Union, and Neo-Soviet Union decide to send some spies in US soil but get caught by US security and failed.

Unknown when US's secret weapon Assault Defensive Artillery/Bipedal Tank MGX-Rex is still production in the future.

In 2055, The MGX T-Rex was design to counter KCCO's advanced Assault Artillery bipedal despite MGX T-Rex was original advanced, MGX T-Rex was built with Cryptid Technology.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XS1 Goliath

Type: Armored Support Transport

Affiliation: USMC and G.H.O.S.T

Standard armament: GAU-3/A, Mk4 Rocket and AT6 MSL

Info: XS1 Goliath is an Armored Support Transport, it will operated with Pilot and S T-Doll. In 2053, two years after the World War 3, United States secretly developed XS1 Goliath an armored Support Transport. It is made of Cryptid Technology thanks to the PMC G.H.O.S.T. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.ARM suit MK.III

The H

The H.ARM suit is a robotic load-bearing exoskeleton designed to deliver heavy munition into any theater of operation.